Brooklyn, Here I Come!

"BROOKLYYYYYN!"

This art piece in particular took days to complete. I was browsing Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse fanart on DeviantArt, and I couldn't resist the urge to making my own.

I love the film with a fierce passion. I believe it's the best animated movie I have ever seen in my life, and I can't get it out of my head. Not that I want to, of course, but I was honored to have made this. I put a lot of admiration and effort into it, and I only hope everyone else can see that as well.

It's quite obvious I haven't been attentive to the background, which is a big mistake. I meant to complete this with as much detail and precision as possible, but backgrounds are not my forte. However, I'm keen on watching tutorials and learning as much as I can to do a better job in the future.

I'm eager to make more art pieces of Miles and the rest of the Spider Heroes. It's likely I'll practice figures and complex positions as they swing through the city, even just walking and sitting, and the list goes on. Practicing where shadow and light hit their figures is a very important factor, so I'm looking forward to that, too.

I sincerely hope anyone viewing this takes a liking to it. The process has been incredible - tiring, I won't forget - and I'm bound to making more.

Enjoy!

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse looks absolutely marvelous, and I cannot wait for it to come out! I'm gonna be smiling like an idiot for weeks!