albedo kreideprinz

"why is albedo telling me to visit him?"

my breath was shaking, i could feel the blood dripping from my heavy injuries

my breath was shaking, i could feel the blood dripping from my heavy injuries. the moment i heard tiny footsteps sounds from afar, is the moment i knew i was about to die. i'm in trouble.

"kreideprinz..." whispered me with a sore voice hoping that albedo would stop all of this. "you know that you have betrayed me right?" albedo said as he drew his sword. i looked at the sword. it was all covered by my blood. that perfect shining sword doesn't shine its spark anymore.

i didn't have anything more to say and just stayed in silence. realising that albedo never wanted any of this, not wanting me to go away. his greediness is taking him over.

"i gave you my wealth, power, love, and everything, but why? why did you ran to liyue?" he put on a disappointed face while crying. there was a loud silence in the cold breezing large dragonspine. since no one came here because dragonspine is dangerous, shouting and screaming and yelling
for help is all nonsense and a waste of effort.

"i should've never trusted you... you're a traitor and will never ever be someone special to me anymore" albedo started to push the sword towards my chest, trying to stab me with it. i let out a sigh and did what i needed to do, "but you know that i'm not yours right?". knowing that this will be the best and worst choice, i jumped off from the cliff.

why you ask?

because i knew that albedo would never love me like any other normal person. we'll never have a healthy relationship. i can't deal with his obsession over me.

our love is not pure. it was none but a stained dirty way of love. i tried every way to love him but it all failed.

"i'm sorry albedo, but this is the best thing i can do for you" a tear falls down, rolling down from my eyes to my chin while smiling at albedo. i felt the chill from falling down. is this finally the end of my story?

i can see albedo trying to catch me, feeling so regretful, but it was too late. grandmaster jean and her companion, lisa and kaeya came. they went over dragonspine because there was no news about me these past few days.

what will happen to albedo? i don't know, but for sure albedo said something before the moment i died. "destiny decided to tear us apart but it never said that we both did. everyone has a second chance, right? so wait for me, my love".

 everyone has a second chance, right? so wait for me, my love"