Chapter 3

Hello there beautiful creatures =^._.^= ∫,I know I said that I'm gonna post chapters in weekends but I have nothing to do right now so here's chapter 3,enjoy! 

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          ----------------------------------------------------------

Day 3:Shopping.

*Dream*

I woke up by fucking alarm clock (who doesn't hate alarm clocks?),I check the time and it's 6:36 a.m.,i sighed and go to the bathroom to take a shower,after I finished showering,I open my closet and take out a dark green button up,white pants and I wear a belt since my pants is a little oversized,I go down stairs and eat breakfast. 

(Look,I'm to lazy to do the eating part so let me just time skip.) 

*Drista*

"Hey mom,can we like go shopping for clothes?" I said and she agreed so me and Tubbo got dress.

*Puffy*

"Alright,let's split up,Tubbo ur with me,Dream and Drista ur with together,let's meet up at the fountain if u guys r done buying things,Dream,ur the oldest so don't let Drista buy anything dangerous." I said and we all split up. 

*Dream*

I sighed and me and Drista go to the clothes section, "So,what do u wanna buy?" (Dream),"Some clothes for u to wear." Drista said with a smirk and I already know what's gonna happen,she's gonna make me wear girly clothes for the stupid dare... 

(30 minutes later) 

*Tubbo*

Me and mom r already at the fountain waiting for Dream and Drista, "Hey mom,do u think they're gonna be fine?" (Tubbo),"Of course Tubbs,they're gonna be fine." (Puffy),I play with the water for awhile and Dream and Drista r coming towards us which means they're done buying things. 

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

"Hey Tubbs,I got u something." Drista said as she had her hands on her back, "What is it?" Tubbo asked and already exited of what's gonna be the thing Drista got him, "She got u a bee plush." Dream said and smirk, "Hey! Why did u tell him?! It's supposed to be a surprise!" Drista yelled but not that to loud for people to hear, "Awww,u bought me a bee plush?" Tubbo said as Drista hand him the plushy, "Yeah and I have one for Dream too." (Drista), "I already have mine." Dream and show them the plushy Drista give him,it's a blob plushy with a smile like Dream's mask. 

(The plushy:) 

(It's like that with the crown and coat,art not mine

(It's like that with the crown and coat,art not mine.) 

*Puffy*

"Alright,let's go home before it gets dark outside." I said and we went to the parking area and get in the car,no one is at the passenger seat so I put the things I bought in their while Dream,Drista and Tubbo is at the back. 

*Dream*

Drista is at the left side while Tubbo is at the left side,for some reason,I'm at the middle and Drista and Tubbo is sleeping at both of myvshoulders since they're really tired,soon I fell asleep too. 

*Puffy*

I look at them and take a picture,I start the engine and drive back to our house,after 5 minutes pass,we were in front of our house,I park the car at the garage and wake Dream up, "Hey duckling,can u carry Drista to her room?" I whisper sweetly and he nod,I carry Tubbo at my back while Dream carry Drista bridal style,we set them at their room and me and Dream go to our seperate room to sleep too. 

          ----------------------------------------------------------

623 words. (With the intro and outro.) 

(Hi (●'◡'●)ノ,this is requested by @roomy-fish so thank u roomy-fish for sharing ur idea.) 

That's it for today's chapter and if enjoy reading this,then make sure to make the star orange or white,I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day.😊