Chapter 40

Epilogue: 
About One Year Later

"No you cannot see him before your wedding Kenma...plus you're gonna marry him in like 4 hours." Yaku says giggling. Kenma took a deep breath then wiped his sweat. Yaku could see how nervous Kenma was. "Are you still nervous?  Yaku snickered. Kenma blushed then nodded. "Don't be nervous, what are you still nervous about?" Yaku said, hugging his friend. Yaku was married to Lev now, and Kenma was next up. He was getting married to Kuroo, but his nerves were going insane. "B-because this is forever! Breaking up with someone... it won't go on your record but being divorced it'll go on your record. What if something happens to him? I don't want to be a widow!" Kenma said, he put his hand over his heart. It was racing so fast he thought it was going to run out his body. Yaku put Kenma's arms up helping the male breathe. Once Kenma started breathing normally Yaku sighed. 

"One... Tetsuro isn't going to let anything happen to you or him. Two... If the both of you get into a fight or something, you guys aren't going to divorce. He'll fix every single problem you guys may have." Kenma blush then took a sigh of relief. Natsu ran inside, she paused to take a deep breath then giggled. "Sorry- Sorry I'm late... I'm so happy the wedding didn't start." Natsu said hugging Kenma. Yaku scoffed then lightly hit Natsu on the head. "Oi! You can never be on time can you, Natsu. Now where's Keiji?" Yaku said, realizing that Kenma's 3rd best man had sadly left. "He went to get me something to snack on before the wedding." Kenma said welcoming Natsu. The orange-haired girl's eyes widened then she smiled. "Ooooh when are the styling people gonna come?" She exclaimed. Kenma looked at the time then blushed. "In 35 minutes." The three of them continued to talk then Keiji came into the room.

"Alright I have donuts. That line was so long." Keiji said, putting the box of donuts on the counter. All of Kenma's best men/women were married. Keiji was married to Koutarou, Natsu was married to some guy, and Yaku was of course married to Lev. They heard a doorbell ring and Kenma looked at the times. "Looks like they're here." Kenma said, getting up from his chair. He got the door then let the stylists come in. They started doing Kenma's, Natsu's, Yaku, and Keiji's hair. Then makeup. Then clothes. Kenma had a black suit on with a red ribbon and his best men/women were dressed up in red outfits. They got into a car where someone drove them to the venue. They got the four of them set up in a room. "And here's your bouquet... how are you feeling?" Keiji said, handing him a bouquet of red roses. Kenma looked up at him then gulped. "How did you feel when you married Koutarou?" Kenma asked, seeing as he was the only person who could kind of guess what he was feeling. Keiji snickered then sighed. 

"Nervous, more nervous than you even. Since he was still leading Fukurodani I was scared one of us was going to end up as a widow. But- what helped me was just thinking about good things you guys get to do as a married couple. Plus since he's not even leading Nekoma anymore it's a lot easier. I promise you, you're gonna ace this marriage shit." Keiji said, putting a hand on Kenma's shoulder. The groom smiled then nodded. Yaku helped Natsu enter the room then sat her down in a chair. "Girl, we told you to not wear those big heels." Yaku scoffed. Keiji sighed then snickered. Kenma looked around for some extra heels for Natsu. One of the stylists came in and changed Natsu's shoes before quickly leaving for the ceremony. As it started, Yaku, Keiji, and Natsu left the room to go stand in their designated area. Kenma was by myself. His surname was about to change. He was going to be Kenma Kuroo. He heard the music start playing for him come out. "Here we go..." Kenma said, holding the bouquet close to him and walking down the aisle slowly. 

He made direct eye contact with Kuroo. Kenma walked in front of him then blushed. They listened to the pastor speaking. Kuroo was in love with Kenma's eyes. The way they were glowing, or the way they couldn't focus on one thing. 

"Tetsuro Kuroo, do you take Kozume Kenma to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do." 

Kozume Kenma, do you take Tetsuro Kenma to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live? 

"I do." 

"You may now kiss the groom." 

The Finale.

Hello everyone. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I really worked hard on it and let's just say I love how it turned out. <3