Chapter Eight

Medusas POV

When Persephone mentioned a party, I was taken back a bit. I think it would be too much for Nedra but she was actually giggling and clapping her hands. I felt off though when Persephone mentioned having a party. I said that I would have to think about it.

It's now night time and I'm trying to get Nedra to bed. She is jumping about only in a diaper. We agreed on diapers for night and pull ups during the day unless she got really tiny. She was jumping on the bed and screaming the song, monkeys jumping on the bed. Everytime she gets to falling off the bed and bumping their head, she tries to throw herself off the bed. I catch her everytime. I think she likes it too much.

I finally grabbed her and set her in my lap. I had to wrap my legs around her and put her shirt on. She fussed and grumbled trying to throw her head back and hit me. I grabbed her head to keep it from getting all thrown. My poor baby was going to get hurt. I wrapped her in a blanket like a burrito and made sure she couldn't move. Once I lifted her cocooned self into my arms, she had an adorable grumpy look. I decided to make some warm milk for her in a bottle.

I went to the kitchen with her in my arms. I heated the milk over the stove. I added a little vanilla and sugar. Then when it was ready, I brought her upstairs and laid her in my lap, more like cradled her.

I rubbed her face then tucked her lamb into her arms. She started calming down and blinking sleepily.  I rubbed her face more then turned the lights off and dimmed the lamp that was on the nightstand. I brought the bottle to her lips and she opened her mouth, latching onto the bottle drinking it.

She drank her bottle and slowly blinked now. I felt myself slipping harder into mommy space. I love taking care of her. She didn't really have somewhere there for her and I hope that I can do that for her. She was so cute just drinking it, snuggling into me.

She slowly stopped drinking it, proving that she had fallen asleep. I cradled her, rocking her, and patting her butt. I put the bottle down and slowly slid down under the covers and cradled Nedra on top of me. I rubbed her face some more, turning the lamp off and then soon falling asleep.

Nedras POV

I heard a crashing sound, jolting me awake. I then heard many curse words come after. I woke up alone in bed. I heard the shower going, telling me Medusa was in the shower.

I woke up feeling bigger. I decided to go ahead and get changed. I went into the closet and decided on a skirt with a long sleeve shirt that had a v neck and dipped low with a string crossed over it. I quickly put some underwear on and my clothes.

Medusa finished her shower, in time when I finished changing. She came to the closet and started getting dressed. I looked up and down her body admiring it, before I realized it was disrespectful without her permission. I walked away going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I decided I wanted to wear some makeup so I put on a full face of makeup, which for me was half. I put concealer on, eyeshadow, some eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick. I left my hair down.

I walked back out and stared at Medusa. She is just so fucking hot. I stared at her. Today she dressed in a dress, it was more like a witches outfit. Feminine or masculine it didn't matter to me, she looked so sexy. Her body curved in all the right places. She noticed me staring.

Medusa came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me close. I brought my hands down her ass. She then whisperd in my ear 'such a fucking tease' and pulled on my shirt.

"You are getting all dressed up and people are over. Oh darling, you're making it really hard for me. Look at the way you are dressed. That shirt is going a little low." She says seductively. I smirked. She's jealous and possessive. Me likey.