The survival Program

It was a sunday afternoon

It was a sunday afternoon. yeji and her friends were sitting down in the dorm and having coffee together. They were talking about the upcoming  showcase where they have to show their talents to JYP and they might get a chance to debut. 

Yeji- yuna what do you think we should do for the upcoming showcase?

yuna- i am very nervous about it. this might be the chance of our life. we might have a chance to debut together. 

Yeji-yes i know. but we cannot be nervous because our hard work will pay of at the end of the day, 

Yuna- you think so?

Yeji- yes i know. i heard a rumor that we will be compiting against the boy trainees for a chance to debut.

Yuna- i heard it too. i think it will be us against them in the showcase and he who wins will get the chance to debut.

Yeji- i think so too. hope god is with us and we get a chance to debut.

yuna- Yeji your brother is a male trainee in jyp. why dont you call him and ask about the showcase? i bet he will tell you everything.

yeji- you want me to call hyunjin ? you know we dont get along that well. he will never help us. that spoiled brat. i hate him. he thinks he is the most beautiful person in the world.

yuno- you dont have to be jolly jolly with him. just call him and ask what does he know?

yeji- Ok. if you say so. 889****** calling.

CALL GETTING CONNECTED ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Yeji- hello.

On the other side of the call

HYunjin anf Felix are playing Fifa together in their dorm

HYunjin anf Felix are playing Fifa together in their dorm. and taking about their upcoming showcase.

Felix- you know that you are going down today. i am going to kick your ass. 

hyunjin-try all you want. but the winner will be me.

FElix- have you heard about the upcoming showcase where we have to fight against the female trainees to get a chance to debut as a group.

Hyunjin- yah i heared about it from bangchan. he told me that this was going to be a important showcase where we must show our talent to get a chance to debut together.

Felix-0 bangchan always knows everything. do you know much about the female contestant?

Hyunjin- i do not know much about them. except my sister.

Felix- Yeji is a talented trainee. i heard this from nayeon noona. 

Hyunjin- you are joking right? her only achivement is that she is my sister. 

Felix- dont be such an asshole.

Hyunjin- you love me beacause i am an asshole.

Felix- Yikes ,, too cringy. Why dont you call her and ask her about the showcase?

hyunjin_ i would never do that. but as i love you i will call her for your sake.

DIALLING...

HYUNJIN- speak of the devil.

RECIEVING CALL.

HYUNJIN - hello. 

CALL CONNECTED ON BOTH SIDES.

HYUNJIN AND YEJI ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION, THROUGH THEIR PHONES

Hyunjin- hello. sweet sister!

Yeji-- yah right! hello.

Hyunjin- Why did you call me? Were you missing your handsome brother too much.

Yeji- never ever would i miss you. 

Hyunjin- then why did you call?

Yeji- what do you know about the upcoming showcase.

Hyunjin- Huh!! here i thought you were missing your brother. I dont know anything and even if i did i would never tell you.

Yeji- Why you are afraid that you are going to lose?

Hyunjin- i would never lose to you. 

Yeji - i promise you that i am going to defeat you and debut with my friends. Thats a promise!!

Hyunjin- Promises are meant to be broken. I will defeat your group and debut with my friends. AND THATS NOT A PROMISE THATS A SPOILER.

THEY HANG UP THE PHONE AND SAYS CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

GUYS STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT IN THE STORY

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.