THE SURVIVAL PROGRAM PART 2

HYUNJIN CUTS THE PHONE AND STARTS TALKING WITH FELIX

Felix i am very angry with you right now, said hyunjin. Felix replied, Why what did your sister say? She told me that she was going to defeat us and debut with with their friends. Why was she so aggressive with you said Felix. Felix again added , Hyunjin did you say something to make her angry? No i did not. She said that she called me to know if I knew anything about the upcoming showcase, said Hyunjin. Felix said, Oh i see. They also don't know anything about the upcoming showcase. The showcase is still such a mystery. Felix again added, But don't worry bro we are going to win ands debut together.

Chan entered the room and saw that felix and hyunjin were talking to each other. He said, what are you guys talking about? Hyunjin replied, We were talking about the upcoming showcase against the girl trainees . Chan said, oh you guys already heard about it. yeah its just like you heard. We will have to fight for our spot against the girl trainees to acquire our spot. Felix asked, Chan do you know anything more about the showcase? Chan replied, The theme of the showcase will be dark. we will have to perform a song given by the company with dark theme and impress JYP himself. Hyunjin exclaimed with wonder, what Jyp himself will attend the showcase. Chan replied that yes he will attend himself and select the group which will debut. The boy group or the girl group. Felix asked, Do you know how many members will the girl group have? Chan replied, As far as i know they have 5 members same as ours. Felix said, I am getting nervous now. Chan replied, Don't get nervous we are going to win.

YEJI ANGRILY CUTS THE PHONE AND SHOUTS ," I WILL SHOW THAT IDIOT WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF"

YUNA SAYS, what HAPPENED TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY? YEJI SAYS, NO ITS NOTHING . i just got a little bit excited. That's all. Yuna asks, Why did your say? does he know anything about the upcoming showcase. Yeji replies, He doesn't know anything about it. Yuna sighs and says , So we are completely in the dark. Yeji says, Yes we are, but that's not a bad thing. it means that we have to be ready for whatever is thrown at us. Yeji again adds , We will win.

 Yeji again adds , We will win