Chapter 9: ~ Plans ~

"How should we do this?" Edgar asked.

"Me and Anna will try the skies, sounds good?" Rudolph answered, hovering himself up the ground.

"Alright, Amos, Edgar and I will be on land," Sonny replied. "And there he goes." He rolled his eyes at Edgar who ran to the road's direction.

"I think that's Tony whistling Rudolph," Anna said.

"Let's go, we'll meet you on the other side of the lake." He said looking at Amos and Sonny who nodded.

*****

Edgar Thompson's POV

"Alright... Old man, I hope this won't hurt much." I thought as I focus the wand to the sky and see to it that the sparks will land on the ship they were on. "Let's just hope this works right, and it won't hurt too much, but welp, let's just see how it goes."

I saw Tony get himself free from the rope, and fall in the water, but the good thing is he can swim. I see Rudolph and Anna flew to him. I smiled as he gets carried by Rudolph to the other side of the lake, with the old man shouting insults at my little brother.

"Periculum," I whispered and tons of red sparks came out of my wand and shot to the sky before straight-up landing on the ship they are on. (Periculum - a charm that allowed the caster to send out bursting red sparks from their wand, usually used as a sign to make others see where you are, doesn't do much damage if used in duels.)

The two men on the boat screamed and held unto each other for dear life. I laughed. C'mon, those don't hurt that much but welp they're normal humans.

"Tsk! That'll teach 'em." I smiled and ran to where the others are.

"Big brother! When did you get here?" Tony hugged me and I hugged him back.

"You're wet, well mom and dad sent me a message, telling me you disappeared overnight, without them knowing, and you? How did you get caught up in this, hmm?" I raised a brow at him when we pulled away.

"W-well..." He stuttered looking back at Rudolph.

"He insisted on coming with me to help... Save my family." Rudolph said answering for him.

"From what? The annoying old man and his sidekick?" Sonny asked.

"Y-yeah... Those two are Vampire hunters, and for all I know, their next target will probably be my clan, they've been buried in a catacomb in Transylvania. Their only way out there is the labyrinth. I don't know how much longer they can wait." He said in a low and sad voice, his sister held his shoulder for comfort.

"Hmmm..." I looked at my boyfriend. "How many days 'til school resumes?"

"It's December 29, we have 4 days more at most." He replied, and raised a brow. "Please don't tell me..."

"Yep, 4 days is more than enough, let's go save your clan buddy," I said patting Rudolph's shoulder.

I heard Sonny groan.

"It's on you Sonny, for coming with us, you know how me and Edgar get into random crap." Amos looked at him. "You should have just stayed with your father at the school, ya know?"

"It's boring there, apart from Ayanna scaring and annoying the crap out of my father every time he's cleaning the halls," Sonny says. "And my mother just goes to gossip with Professor Blume in one of the greenhouses, while Dason and Vinda just play with Cain and Honey. Jaycee is in Florida with her dad, and Ash is in Japan living with his grandfather while recovering from something." He sighed.

"What about your cousins? Ron? And Jaron?" Amos asked.

"With their boyfriends? What do you expect?" Sonny rolled his eyes.

"Right... So you're stuck with us?" I tilted my head up at him.

"Yeah, you two are more like my last resort." Sonny grinned.

"Geez. You still in though?"

"Do I have any other choice?" He raised a brow at me.

"Alright!!!" I fist-bumped with my little brother.

"If we're gonna get close to them, no magic then." Amos glared at me.

I nodded and hugged him.

"Loosen up a bit darling~" I whispered.

"Shut up, you little... *sigh*," I thought he was gonna yell but he pulled me closer using one arm and kissed me on the forehead. "Aho... (Moron...)"

"Hey!" I glared up at him.

"Keep quiet." He said, then buried my face into his chest.

"Look at those two lovebirds, gross." I heard Sonny say, and the others laughed.

"You're all so mean..." I whispered, hugging Amos tighter.

"Closest way to Transylvania?" Amos asked.

"The main road up ahead," Rudolph replied.

"Let's go then!" My little brother excitedly said.

"Let's dry you up first shall we?" I heard Rudolph say.