Y/n pov

My eyes fluttered open as I begrudgingly welcomed a new day.

The window directed needles of blinding light at my tired eyes as I dragged myself out of bed.

After getting dressed in my school's jumper and some casual ripped jeans and doing my morning routine, I tiredly trudged down the stairs made myself a cup of coffee.

I ploped down on the nearest seat in my kitchen island and scrolled through my phone.

My name's y/n, y/n stark and I'm 17 and live alone. Unlike anyone else would, I don't like being a stark so I go by y/n y/l/n. My father, Tony Stark; the genius, millionaire, playboy, philanthropist, and I had a falling about two years ago, I moved out of Stark tower shortly after that.

After I moved out I needed a way to pay for my schooling and rent.

When I was living with my father I set up a savings account behind my his back. I put any money I had in there in case something like this happened

I soon found myself a job at a near by coffee house. I didn't mind the job and I got along quite well with the other employees.

I don't like people knowing I'm a Stark because they tend to give me special treatment and show favouritism towards me.

That's one of the main reasons I live in Queens NY, to be far away from my dad.

I glance at the clock

7:50

Holy shit I'm gonna be late!

I run out the door grabbing my bag on the way. I close the door then realise shit, I open the door again, grab the keys, lock the door and run.

I'm running to school, constantly checking the time, just as I think I'm gonna make it, I hear gunshots as I reach an intersection, I look down the street and see a three guys robbing a store.

Well shit. I sigh. Hellooo detention~

I rush I to the closest ally, make sure no one's looking and slip into my suit.

A/n
Tbh not a huge fan of author's notes so I'ma make it quick. Sorry this is pretty short, they will get longer. This is my first novel. There isnt really a plan so I hope it's ok. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment, vote if you want. (Unedited)