Y/n pov

I casually stand in the doorway of the shop that's getting robbed but they don't notice I'm there

I clear my throat to get their attention

"Ok guys let's hurry this up, I'm late for a thing" I say casually.

I bend the exposed pipes on the wall around two of the men's wrists with my telekinesis, causing them to drop their weapons.

As for the third robber I pull his gun out of his grasp, catch it with my hand and throw it towards the door.

In response, the man I disarmed pulled out a pocket knife.

I fake crumple to the ground putting my hands up.

"No, small knife, my weakness, anything but a small knife" I say as if I've given up

"That's right, cower bitch-"

Before he could finish I throw him back against the wall and knock him out.

"W-who are you?!" One of the men stuttered in fear glancing at his associate that's now on the ground.

"No one seems to grasp the concept of the mask" I say sarcastically, gesturing to my face

"Nice work!" A male voice behind me says.

I turn around to see spider-man behind me

"Thanks bug-boy"

"Arachnid"

"Whatever" I walk toward him, "You wouldn't mind cleaning this up for me would you? I'm running late for a thing"

"O-oh y-yeah no p-problem"

I walk up and whisper in his ear, "Thanks bug-boy"

As I walk out of the shop I turn around and wink at him, then sling away.

"Arachnid" he calls after me.

Peter's pov

I was walking up the steps to school when my spidey senses tingle; there's trouble.

I immediately spin and do a U bold to an ally next to the school.

As soon as I know that no one's around I strip off, pull out my suit and rapidly put it on.

Once it was on and my backpack was securely webbed to the wall I swung off.

----

As I drop infront of the store I heard a girl's voice

I was ready to whip around and make a comment like "that's not how you treat a lady" but realised that the robbers were already pinned up.

"Nice work!" I comment, obviously impressed.

She turns around and looks at me, I think she looked at me, I could hardly see her face.

"Thanks bug-boy"

"Arachnid" I correct

"Whatever"

"You wouldn't mind cleaning this up for me would you? I'm running late for a thing"

"O-oh y-yeah no p-problem" I stuttered

She walks towards me to whisper my ear

"Thanks bug-boy"

I am so thankful for my mask right now because I am blushing like crazy at how close she is.

She walks out the door, winks at me and flies away

"Arachnid!" I call after her

Wow...

A/n
Imagine your suit however you like, but when I think of your mask I think of something similar to Bucky's style mask. You don't have to think of it like that too but that's just what I'll be referring to.
(Unedited)