Just another day in hell

Hey! So I'm Jessica, I live in a ship deep in the mountains. I've only ever seen the outside once when I tried to escape when I was 12. That didn't end well because I was dragged back and put in a cell by my so called father who beat me till I couldn't walk for a month. He likes to go by Malice and always pumps himself up with weird chemicals that make him strong and bulletproof.

Anyway, today he had com back from one of his trips limping in his damaged suit and man did he look angry. He was marching straight towards me, I was scared to say the least as I've never seen him this angry before.

"Ow!" I screeched as he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the corner of my cell. "You! Your wretched father ruined my life and now it's time for him to pay!" He roared at me. Wait I thought he was my father? "Oh yes child I forgot. You thought I was your father didn't you! Stupid girl! You are superman's daughter or shall I say the stillborn triplet?" a grin grew wide on his face. " what... what do you mean?" A stray tear leaves my face. " I made sure to swap you at birth to ruin your parents lives. You have to brothers Jessica. Your names Jessica Kent."

He then walked out of the room leaving my shocked and in tears. Do they know I'm alive? Will they want me? Can they save me from him?

———— Mallice POV ————
"Time to start my plan. The time has finally come to ruin superman".

———— Clark Kent POV ————
*Ping*
I've got a message of an unknown number? What is this?

As soon as I opened the message I seen it was a video. As soon as I pressed play I wished I was sitting down. " So superman or shall I say Clark Kent. I've been waiting 15 years for this day. The moment I found out Lois was pregnant with triplets I knew that was the best chance I had. You killed lex and if you didn't know he was my cousin! The only person who had my back and you took him from me! So I took someone important from you. Say hello to your youngest triplet, Jessica." With that a small grin grew on his face and videos of a beaten girl crying multiple times growing through out the years flashed up. I thought she was dead... how? How is this possible? I knew this has to be my princess as she looks identical to Lois and the boys. Either way I will save that young girl.

So this is my first story and I was never good at English so please don't leave hate comments. Enjoy! If you have any ideas comment them below.