Family secrets

————Clark's POV————
After receiving that video five days ago I felt grief all over again. I'm a terrible father. I should have known. I showed Lois and she has not moved outside the room since and the boys are freaking out.

"Hey, we're going to save her and your going to be the best mum she can have. You will make her feel safe and at home. I promise I I'll bring her home" I held her hand as i sat beside her on the bed.

"I know I just feel like a terrible mother like I should have known! Maybe I don't deserve to be a mother..." she sobs in to my chest.

"No don't you ever say that! You have been the best mother to Jon and Jordan! And you have been the best wife! When we bring Jess home you will be the best person for her I know you will. Now I think you should see the boys they miss you." I rub circles on he and and kiss her head.

"Oh god the boys! They don't know! What are we going to do!" She cried in distress.

"Don't worry we will tell them together" they held each other tight until they fell asleep.

———— The next day ————
"Family meeting" Clark shouted. The boys come running down the stairs to greet their parents.

"So what's up?" Jordan asked. "Well, we have some good and bad news to tell you and it will be a lot to take in. It's time the truth came out." Clark released a heavy breath. "What do you mean? Your scaring me" Jon replied. "You have a sister. You and Jordan are triplets." Lois choked.

"What!!" Both boys yelled. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you but me an your mother struggled to ever bring up her name with falling to pieces. I know you had a right to know sand we are sorry but what we need to tell you now is important. The day you three were born was the happiest day of our lives. However, it Didn't last long enough as your sister, Jessica, died. Well that's what we thought till a week ago when I received a video of her in a cell be abused." Clark stopped for a moment to collect himself. "It turns out jess was switched at birth and has been living with someone related to lex Luthor." Lois carried on.

"So you kept her from us our whole lives! How could you! We could have grieved together! We knew we felt a missing piece, you could have told us!" Jordan yelled. Jon refused to look his parents in the eye and instead walked out the house.

"What have we done! How do we fix this?" Lois cried in to Clark's chest. Clark just sighed and they stood there for a while.