chapter 2

I got up but I felt as light as a feather, as if i was sitting on a bird's wings and the bird was flying. i was flying! or more like floating.. I didn’t care as long I’m getting out of this hell hole I’ll be fine. I passed through something, but I didn’t look back either. I tried opening my eyes and they did! And I was more than shocked seeing the place where me and Nick were… it was a freaking graveyard! And Nick was standing on a grave.I read what was written on the gravestone and it said, "Here rests Miss. Aliana Adam. a loving daughter and sister. 1993-2012"

WHAT!?

NO, NO, NO!

This can’t be true! I can’t be dead! I can't die! Not now!

 Nick please don’t leave me! Nick you can't leave me!

I cried and this time real tears dripped down my eyes to my cold cheeks. I floated, not really sure, and sat behind him and rested my head on his shoulders and cried my eyes out. I want to be in his arms again, I want him to brush my hair again like he always did, I want to hang out and play with him again.

But NO!

It can’t happen because I freaking died!

When I placed my head on his shoulders I felt home, he was the only home left for me after the murder of my parents yet I’m gone…forever. I felt his muscles tense up when I placed my head on his shoulder. "Aliana, is that you?" He asked and I just nodded and hugged him tight, I think he felt it because then he relaxed and stopped crying.I smiled but my eyes were still watery and stains of tears were left on my white, cold cheeks.

"Ali, I miss you! I miss you a lot! You were the only one left for me in this world. How am I supposed to live now without you around? Who’s going to cheer me up whenI lose a game? Who’s going to stop me from smoking and drinking? Aliana who’s going to burn my pancakes? Aliana, please come back... I won't snap at you, I’ll do whatever you ask for… but please come back Ali... don’t do this to me. I need you…"

He sobbed more and more after every word and I cried along. I hugged him even tighter and tried to gather some energy, oh what the hell am I talking about. I’m dead, so no energy whatsoever. However I gathered whatever could be gathered in me and said, "Nick, I love you and I dont want to stay here, but I don’t know how to come back either… Nick promise me that you’ll go on with your life, get a girlfriend or even get married and have kids! Do it for my sake. I’ll be happy if you are happy. And you better win and kick ass in your games!You have got to show them that you are a much stronger Nick than before! I’ll watch over you Nicki... I love you and I miss you and I’m going to miss you more, but that’s I guess what they call the life cycle..." I cried and my words were breaking, but I managed to plaster a smile in the end.

"Aliana, I promise you that I’ll continue with my life and believe me when I say, there will be some asses kicked by me and maybe it happens you watch one of them. if you did then you must help me score." He chuckled and I let out a giggle.

"You got that." And a devilish smile found its way to my face.

He sat in the same spot for the rest of the day. talking, crying and reminding me of our great crazy adventures, and talked and cried some more. The sun was setting and then Nick said, "Ali, it's getting late and I got to go. I’m sorry, I miss you and I love you, take care and expect me to be visiting you soon, so don’t go anywhere!" I saw tears forming in his eyes and a couple escaped, and I cried, and then he took the flower bouquet and placed it on MY grave and walked away.

I was scared, really scared. Imagine yourself in my place, alone in a graveyard moreover in a grave… won't you be scared?!

I cried and cried some more, "Nick please don’t leave me alone, I’m your younger sister… you can't leave me here all by myself... I need you!"

I sobbed more, but who was I kidding?! He can’t sit and stay on my grave forever, plus he said he’s going to visit me, so I’ll wait for him, maybe he’ll come visit me tomorrow...

My spirit or soul call it whatever you want, sat on my grave…

I couldn’t feel hunger or thirst, I couldn’t feel if its hot or cold, I couldn’t feel my heart simply because there’s no more heartbeat. to be honest I never thought I’ll ever miss that lub-dub sound of my heart.

That night I sat there scared of the wolves and owls voices around me. I hugged my knees and cried, but this time there were no tears flowing. Sitting there waiting eagerly for Nick’s visit the next morning, but the sun seemed not wanting to rise up.