Chapter 3

Sun finally rised after what seemed like forever. I sat in the same place, waiting eagerly for Nick’s visit but he wasn’t there. The moon declared its presence in the dark diamond sparkled sky but  there was no sign of him. I was and still am scared.

6 months passed of waiting and he wasnt here yet.

"Nick, where are you? You said you were going to come..." I cried as my voice echoed in the abandoned cemetery.

"He won't come" A husky yet a smooth male voice said.

" And how do you know that? Nick is going to come for me, I’m his younger sister. He has to come for me!" my voice came harsher than i intended.

"They said the same thing to me when I died, yet I have been waiting for 2 years but no one came." The voice said.

"May be they didn’t love you like my brother loves me. Anyway, who are you?!" I said  with irritation.

The voice laughed a sarcastic laugh "when the time passes,  you are going to know every word I said was true. And I’m Alex, Alex Smith... and what would your pretty name be?"

He’s flirting with a D.E.A.D woman! How sick could he get? 

i mentally slapped myself, he's dead, so am i. which means that he can see me and hear me too. oh joy.

when i didnt reply, he continued speaking"You are a pretty girl so you must be having a very pretty name." He flirted again. But I still wanted to keep the strong attitude, he might be a creep for all i know. "My name is Aliana, Aliana Adam." I spoke in a very formal tone.

"See I was right, you do have a pretty name "

"Thank you..."  if I could blush I would have definitely been the color of a cherry, but thankfully dead people don’t blush.

"Why don’t you show yourself?" I asked.

"Sure thing."

 "BOOO!!" He screamed in my ear and I jumped up.

"What the hell! You freaked the hell out of me!" I yelled at him . I turned to my side and came face to face with a very, very handsome guy, probably a couple of years older than me. He had silky honey-colored hair, very clear icy blue eyes  ringed with a hint of gray, probably 6’2,with a malibu tan, diamond like teeth and was wearing a blue polo showing his perfectly built chest and stomach and a white jeans. Both him and his outfit were smeared with blood, which i found strange, but didnt acquire about it.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, and I shot him a death glare to shut him up and he did or at least that’s what I thought.

"So how old are you?" He asked out of the blue.

"Didn’t anybody tell you that’s it's not polite to ask a woman her age?"

"Well... they did tell me, but since we are currently dead, I don’t really think those etiquettes are useful here. Oh, and we are stuck here forever so may be we should start getting to know each other." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ughh. you're right. I’m 18, and you?" 

He smiled his million dollar smile  "I’m 20."

"Aha."

"So tell me a little about yourself, including how you died." He said with his smile still plastered on his face.

"As I said my name is Aliana, I’m 18 years old. I have an older brother named Nick, I used to love basketball and I played it a lot with him . My parents passed away when I was 16. Nick told me that they died in a car accident,which im not convinced of and  Nick has taken care of me ever since. I left at the beginning of the year to study engineering in Yale. I love reading, and playing the piano. My favorite colors are   green, and purple. Favorite food has to be French fries and pizza… umm... that’s it I guess"