Chapter 04

CHAPTER 04 |  Warning: R18+

Isn't it funny to think of someone who lives a lavish life, in a peaceful community as if they didn't even lay a finger on someone just to be in that state? How could someone live like that? How could they not feel guilty about the things they do?

Aren't they ashamed to be that so devoted to God, pero gumagawa ng krimen sa sariling anak? Hindi ba sila nahihiya o natatakot?

"Tubig? I heard you breathe deeply many times, I think you're having an anxiety attack." He was looking at me while offering a bottle of Acqua di Cristallo.

"How could you easily say that I was having an attack?" I raised a brow.

"You're acting like you know me from head to toe, Rio Tuazon."

"I do know you from head to toe Chloe, inside out," he said as he opened the bottled water and placed it on the table in front of me.

"That's bullshit." sabi ko na lang.

"You could have just handed me the water bottle without saying a thing. Look what have you done oh? You made me curse!" I know I was gaslighting him, but for now, it is not a bad thing if it's him naman siguro diba?

"Even though if I did, alam ko namang hindi mo mapapansin ang tubig kung binigay ko iyan sa sayo ng walang sabi." He sounded kinda saracastic.

Natawa ako saglit ng may maalala ako. "As if you didn't leave without leaving a word, " hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinagsasabi ko, it just came out recklessly.

I don't know if I was hallucinating things but I saw his mouth agape a little, biting his lips as he massage the bridge of his nose.

"The Duke of Sussex wanted to arrange a meeting with all members of Vaisseaux, I'll see you there." There was a change in his voice and I just nodded without looking back at him. I heard his steps walking out of the room and now I'm all alone here.

I drew out a deep breath and then I took one of the cigars out of my pockets, placing them in between my lips as I lightened it. Binuksan ko ang pinto ng veranda ng aking opisina, I leaned on the railings as I watched my family members riding their horses.

"Hé, pourquoi es-tu là-haut ? Sortez de là et rejoignez-nous, morveux!" 'Hey, why are you up there? Get out of there and join us, brat!'

Giselle stopped running her horse as she looked at me. 

"Why are you here? Diba dapat nasa conference room ka na?" I said as inhaled another shit of my steaming cigarettes. "I know, but I had no problems of getting late, nandiyan ka naman and that means sasama ako sa 'yo kapag aalis ka na riyan." I didn't say anything because all I know is that I'm going nuts, I'm out of my mind. I wanted to kill everyone I see.

"By the way, Abuelo attacked the 'dark gang's' troupe in London. The reason why the Duke of Sussex arranges a meeting for every member of VS." Tinignan ko siya ng malalim dahil sa pinagsasabi niya.