Chapter 05

CHAPTER 05 | RATED18+

Last night was so exhausting, but it was fun, and couldn't deny that. He was still good at it even though matagal na kaming hindi nagkita, but still, he knocked me out into a good sleep. I felt relieved and I feel like I have been sleeping for years, pero there's something in between my thighs that hurts so much and feels like I can't walk properly today.

It was just a thought, I tried to get up and gladly I can still walk. But, it still hurts inside. When I woke up I didn't feel him beside me, so, I went out of my room and there I saw him preparing food. I smiled at the thought remembering how we used to be.

"If we do this again, I hope it wouldn't hurt as hell like before."

I remember my words last night. I've been torn if I act nicely towards him from now on, or I just act like I have no manners just the way I've changed for years. Pero nakaka-guilty naman if acted like that, I've grown women now. I'll be turning 30 soon, and I start imagining things if I'd pass as a mother of 6 kids.

I always dreamt of becoming a mother when I was all alone, motherhood and kids weren't my things when I was younger because of the thought that I'll be like my mom, she'll drag her kids into her world.

Mom told me that made me realize that you can still be a good mother and do anything you want with your kids to make them happy even though they're your world as well. Then, I reminisced about my memories with my siblings with our moments with Mom.

That's when I realized I wanted to build a family. 

It's funny sometimes when you think it's really impossible for me to have a big family.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Chloe?" His brows furrowed when he spoke that made me shrug.

Fuck, was I looking at him while was imagining things? This is so embarrassing of me as a woman who doesn't seem like a soft person base on my people's assumptions.

"Nah, I was just thinking of raising a kid alone." napatawa ako sa sinabi ko pumunta sa counterytable at kumuha ng isang toasted bread na may egg at mayonaise.

"W-what did you... say?" He sounded stunned like he couldn't believe that I'd just said that. "I said I wanted to raise a kid alone, why are you acting like I wanted you to be the sperm donor?" 

"Really?" that was cold. He must be hurt and got offended. I'm stating what is true base on my thoughts though, but, if he wanted the same thing as I am, I can do that.

"What if we had a kid back then, will you still raise him alone even though I was there?" After a moment of silence, he finally spoke again.

I was out of words about what he said and it took me seconds of moments before I could even respond.

"Aalis ka pa rin naman even if I told you that we do have a kid, river 8 was more important to you than us." Nakakatawang isipin ang usapang ito. It sounded like we hit a nerve on each other. My heart feels so heavy now and I can feel it pounding so hard.