𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

"cuddles and kisses.."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

you and your fiancé bakugou was visiting your home town where your parents lived. you two stayed at your parents place, today was your second day there.

your parents had strict rules around the house growing up and would never forgive anyone if they broke them. or so i thought. your boyfriend was the only exception which made you question if they loved him more.

7:30 a.m.

you just finished taking a refreshing shower, dismissing all the rules your parents had made up from your forgetful mind as you walked into your temporary shared with bakugou.

as you entered the room, you heard a familiar voice mumbling and shuffling around the bed looking for a missing piece from the bed

you admired his cute face while he was looking for you until he woke up and found out you weren't in bed, he was frustrated of the fact that you were watching him move around like an idiot looking for you as a soft chuckle left your lips

a slight grumble left his lips along with a short mumble for you to get back on the bed. you weren't tired so you grabbed your phone from the nightstand and left the room without saying a word.

bakugou was a bit pissed off at the action and stomped behind you and hugged your waist from behind slighty startling you with the action while grumbling into your hoodie, him dragging his body with your every move.

2:30 p.m.

you and katsuki was about to take a nap when your mom said your name in a not-so-pleasent tone. you jumped a little bit at the loud sound and got slightly scared since you don't remember doing anything that might have upsetted her.

you walked downstairs to the kitchen where your mother was and asked her what was wrong. she angrily replied with "did you forget to turn the bathroom lights off!?" at that moment you realized you have fucked up as knowing completely well how seriously your mom took these rules.

oh but clever ol' you wouldn't go down without a fight as you decided it was a good idea for you to blame it on your boyfriend since your parents love him so much that they would never scold him.

you ran towards your temporary room and saw bakugou waiting for your cuddles. he muttered and asked if you could finally cuddle.

little did he know...

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ entering dialogue ··· ♡ ꒱

» bold ~ katsuki
» slanted ~ you

"babe! why didn't you turn off the lights after you left the bathroom?!"

"what?! i didn't even step into the bathroom! wait... you just finished showering today... DON'T BLAME IT ON ME"

"please baby, can you just go down and tell my mom you forgot she won't scold you but if it was me she would be mad... pleaseeee"

"no."

you gave him a kiss and kept using your irresistible baby voice to convince him

"fine! fine! but what do I get in return?"

"what."

"I'm not taking a blame for nothing in return dumbass"

"fine, what do you want"

"cuddles and kisses..."

he mumbled but load enough for you to hear. but.. you wanted to tease him ;)

"what? i couldn't hear you"

"cuddles and kisses goddamit!"

"aw, of course baby"

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ end of the dialogue ··· ♡ ꒱

he happily jumped out of bed and quickly gave you a kiss then rushed down to apologise to your mom for forgetting and came back up as you two cuddled with him spooning you, you giving him small pecks in random places at random times until you two fell asleep.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆— ➴

hey bbs! ♡ did you enjoy it? :) I hope you did <33

i got inspired by this video ➤ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_EgP83gBg&ab_channel=LianaJade

𝓺: what's your favourite anime? mine is tbhk! any suggestions for what I should watch :)

𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔...˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥