CH10: "Your Moving?!"

As both of the male's turn around, they see Lumine.

Lumine: "Aether!"

Aether: "Oh? What's wrong?"

Lumine grabs a chair then sits down next to Aether.

Lumine: "You see, you know that we're moving in a wee-"

Lumine was cut off by a very sad toned voice,

Scaramouche: "You're moving?"

Aether: "Ah, yes."

Scaramouche: "In a week?"

Aether: "Yes...?"

Lumine glared at the hands of Scaramouche and Aether that was still intertwined.

Lumine: "You guys are dating?"

Aether: "No!"

Scaramouche: "Yeah!"

Both of the males spoke at the same time.

Lumine: "Oh really?"

Lumine grins. Things are about to get down.

Scaramouche: "Yeah."

Aether: "Why you-"

Lumine stands up on her chair and goes in front of all the student's views.

Lumine: "I have a huge announcement!"

Xingqiu: "What is it?"

Xingqiu said in the crowd.

Lumine: "Scaramouche and my brother are dating! So none of you should hit on my brother anymore!"

Scaramouche could only make a pleasing face upon hearing that announcement of Lumines.
Others not so pleased, Xingqiu widen's his eyes surprised also broken #emo blueberry, same goes for Chongyun. #emo popsicle.

Aether: "No no! Lumines lying!"

Aether runs upfront forgetting that his and Scaramouches hands were still intertwined.

Lumine: "From the look of it I'm pretty sure you guys are."

Scaramouche: "Seems like you forgot our hands are still intertwined, Aether."

Scaramouche looks at Aether with a grin.

Xingqiu: "Oh, well. Congratulations Aether."

Xingqiu spoke upon the crowd, which made Aether sincerely guilty. Why? Who knows even the author doesn't know what shit he's pulling.

Aether: "I swear, I don't know what Scaramouche is doing nor Lumine, but I swear we aren't dating."

Scaramouche: "After all I've been through, after all, I've done for our all little date. This is what I get?"

Scaramouche said dramatically, posing.

Aether: "THAT NEVER HAPPENED."

Scaramouche: "Accept it."

Aether: "No thank you."

Lumine: "I'm going back to my seat, you lovebirds have a lot to talk about."

Aether: "We aren't dating, Lumine."

Lumine: "Believe what you want, I will do the same."

Aether: "I hate you."

Lumine: "That's him showing affection everybody."

Lumine says while snickering and pointing at Aether. As Lumine goes back to her seat, followed by Scaramouche and Aether.