εριℓσgυε 🥀

Two years later
In Goryeo

"I wish you could not return again. For all of this you must suffer a painful death! If you want to come in front of me, that will be the last day of my life." I woke up from my sleep gasping for air. It has been the same dream for the last two years. I didn't even try to wipe my cheeks which were stained with tears. He must have suffered a lot.

"Why didn't I believe him?" I asked the same question again and again. Everyone in my family had lied to me. My father was a murderer. All of those things happened because of him. But Bo? For me, He was willing to tarnish his own reputation. For me, he became a sinner. For me, he had to kneel in front of a person like Darren. He never complained about anything. But I hurt him to the core.

When everyone was breaking their promises, He even kept his last promise to me. As he said he protected me and let me have the life I wanted. But I wanted to scream that I only wanted him. Without him, my life doesn't have any meaning.

Flashback

A corpse which was dressed in the same clothes as the third prince fell from the roof. Xiao Zhan, who was in half sleep abruptly woke up after hearing the strange voice quickly getting his silver dagger for protection.

"Don't panic, your highness! I'm Haoxuan!" The intruder revealed his identity uncovering the face covering black cloth. Haoxuan quickly laid the corpse in Xiao Zhan's bed, not minding the questioning gaze that fell on him.

"How is my Bo? He is alive right? He would never leave me alone." A small smile appeared on Youth's lips after many days.

"I'm really sorry your highness. General Wang asked me to save your highness from here if he didn't return from the war. He arranged everything before he went to the war." Haoxuan's words were able to break Xiao Zhan's hopes again.

"Your highness, please give me that dagger. I want that to distract that bastard. Let's fake your death like him." Haoxuan put the dagger in the corpse's hand and helped Xiao Zhan to climb to the roof.

"Your highness, General Wang killed those maids because they were Darren's trained guards. He thought they would harm you. He never intended to hurt you. He did everything for you. Please don't misunderstand him." Haoxuan voiced out the truth, making Xiao Zhan more guilty about his actions.

Flashback end

I could feel that my Bo is still alive. I want to lean towards his strong chest and apologize for my words. I will try my best to live till that day.

"Wild boar?" I checked the trap I made

"Wild boar?" I checked the trap I made. This is the first time in the last two years that a wild boar has been caught. When I look closely I could see that someone deliberately put it there.

"Is it him?" My heart beamed with new hopes.

A month passed with that incident. I felt someone was watching my every step from afar. But that person never came in front of me nor hurt me. He was helping me secretly. The firewood in the house never ran out. It has always been refilled magically since this month. Day by day new prey had been put into my traps. They were all my favorite meats.

"Is this really you, Bo? Why don't you come and talk to me? Is it because of my words?"

Six months passed, but he is still not willing to reveal himself. My patience started to run out. His behavior pierced my heart.

"I had enough! If you are not willing to come out, I have my ways." I furiously walked towards the forest and fell down holding my head. I didn't forget to scream frantically asking for help.

A joyful grin appeared on my face after hearing the footsteps getting close to me. My heart started to pound fast enough to get out of my body. Then I felt the same sensation on my left ankle! Exactly like three years ago!!!!

 Then I felt the same sensation on my left ankle! Exactly like three years ago!!!!

Pardon for my grammatical errors. 😁

Looks like I really suck at writing povs. 😂 Sorry for that. 🤧

Bo or not? Decision is yours. 😼

First time completing a story. Hehehe. 💫

Don't forget to share your thoughts with me. That really encourages me to write more. ❤️✨