𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 2

CHAPTER 2_________________

CHAPTER 2
_________________

The mayor Ross and Antonio ended up going separate paths Antonio the nice baker guy went back to his bakery while y/n stayed with the mayor to get herself a place and settle in before going back to Antonio.

Both you and the mayor ended up going to mayors workplace where usually the people of the town would go to, to talk to the mayor about anything.

"Tell me kid aren't you too young to travel just yet?" The mayor asked, "well yeah.. but seeing other people pursuing their dreams so young made me just want to go out into the sea as soon as possible!" That was a big lie you came up with, you sure love traveling and going to other countries but on your own? No you were too scared to be on your own in a plane hell even being in sea on your own is scary itself, you'll have to have a big responsibility when leaving on your own that your just not ready for yet.

"Ah is that so.. but what about your parents aren't they worried?" He asked another question, "well they were in the beginning but I somehow convinced them in my own way to let me go."

After a while of walking you both finally made it here the place was big it felt almost like a mansion "woah.." you whispered, "yeah the place is big it used to be my grandfathers you know."

Wow his grandfather must be one rich guy huh wonder why he isn't living here instead of living in that other small house you thought questionably

Both of you got to the front door and he opened it for you, you thanked him and got inside, the place didn't look that bad it looked great.

You saw the front desk and what it seemed there was a lady with glasses on and wearing a black pencil skirt that reached right under her knees and wore a pink long sleeve button blouse (she wore black heels), and she has brown hair that's styled into a bun, she looked stressed while reading those papers in hand.

She looked up to the both of you "ah! Mayor I'm glad your here!" She said as she stood up while collecting the papers in her desk.

"There has been some stuff we need to talk about-" she was cut off by the mayor.

"We'll talk about it later Valentina, now I'd like to introduce you to a new guest in town Y/n." He introduced me to the woman behind the desk.

"My, lovely seeing a new face in town! Glad to meet you Y/n as you heard from the mayor my name is Valentina like you know the day valentines heh-" she said while her eyes seemed to sparkle a little if you looked closer, you thought it was cute, she continued to keep talking.

A cough was heard from the mayor "Valentina.." he said, she got startled and realized that she was rambling after hearing him "oh, right!"