2

Alison DiLaurentis is sick of all the attention she's been getting. She's only been in this school for two hours and everyone can't stop talking about her. At first she liked the idea of moving because she hated Ravenswood so much and wanted to forget some terrible memories she had in it, but this town is even worse (if that's even possible). Each time a guy talks to her she has to tell them that she isn't into boys yet they just keep trying to talk to her and it's starting to get annoying.

The only thing that was worse than all the boys that were dying to talk to her was the short conversation she had with the one and only Emily Fields. She heard lots of stories about that girl, none of which were good. Alison expected her to look like a model, but when she saw her she wasn't that impressed. Sure, she was pretty, but Alison has seen plenty of girls much prettier than Emily, so she didn't understand why everyone loved her so much. She was only with Emily for two minutes and she couldn't stand her.

After the conversation she had with Emily she decided to go to her English class. She was already late for class and the worst part about it is that she had no idea where the hell the classroom was. She's looked everywhere yet still hasn't found it. A few minutes later she finally found the class and awkwardly walked in. Everyone stared at her the minute she walked in and she couldn't help but feel a little embarrass.

"Are you the new student?" The teacher asked.

"Uhh yeah," she says.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah...um...I'm Alison DiLaurentis and I moved here from Ravenswood." I said as I saw a few boys in the back of the classroom winking at me. Ew.

When she finished introducing herself she scanned the room for a seat. There was only one available seat and it was right in the middle of the classroom, which sucked because she wanted to sit in the back. As she was approaching the seat something seemed off.

All the students were looking at her and this time it was because they were checking her out. In matter of fact they looked like they were scared. They made her feel as if she was doing something wrong. She pulled out a notebook from her backpack and ignored all the weird looks people were giving her. Maybe she was just being a little paranoid and maybe they were only looking at her like that because she's the new girl.

Mr. Fitz, the English teacher, was talking about this book that he read a few years ago as Alison began drawing on her notebook. She had no idea what the hell he was talking about and nor did she care. All she wanted was for this day to be over. Mr. Fitz was writing something on the chalkboard when all of a sudden an angry Emily Fields came storming into the classroom.

Oh, shit. Emily looked angrier than she was when Alison bumped into her. As Emily walked up to Alison she wondered of this queen of mean walked into all of her classrooms twenty minutes late.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" Emily yelled.

Alison played it cool and leaned against the chair with her arms crossed. She said, "uhh I'm trying to learn."

"Thanks for stating the obvious," Emily sarcastically said, "but I meant what the hell are you doing sitting in my seat?"

"Your seat? Oh my bad, I don't see your name anywhere." Alison wanted to laugh, but held it in. Emily's angry because of a damn seat? Makes no sense.

"You're such a fu-"

"Emily!" Mr. Fitz interrupted, "look you're going to have to sit somewhere else."

"No! Hell no!" It was obvious that Emily was not going to just let this go.

"Looks like you leave me no other choice, you two will be partners." Mr. Fitz

"What?" Emily and Alison said in unison.

"Were you even listening to me Alison? I've spent twenty minutes explaining the project! Originally you two were supposed to pick your own partners, but not after the fight you guys had." Mr. Fitz explained.

"Come on Fitz! I can't work with her!" Emily said. Alison hated the way she said "her" as if she's the most disgusting person to ever exist.

"Then hopefully this project will help you and Alison settle your differences." Mr. Fitz said and Emily shook her head.

"Whatever, I'm out of here." And just like that Emily walked out of the classroom. Alison wasn't sure what's wrong with this school because she's pretty sure students aren't allowed to leave in the middle of class.

God dammit why does Emily Fields have to be so immature? If she asked nicely then Alison would've just got up and find another empty seat. Well, at least she's lucky she looks hot when she's angry.

The bell rang and Alison felt relieved to get out of that classroom. That's when she realized that news spreads around fast in this school. Everyone already knew the big "fight" Alison had with Emily and they just couldn't keep their mouth shut. Every time Alison passed by someone in the hallways they were whispering something to another persons ear and gave her this strange look.

Just when she was about to enter her next class she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her away from the door. She was so close to the person that she was able to smell her strong scent and felt the girl's breath on her neck. The girl said, "meet me at my house today at 6 pm. Let's get this stupid project over with."

Alison found out that the voice belonged to Emily and she felt her putting something in her hand. Emily quickly left and Alison wondered if it was because she didn't want to be seen around her. Alison looked at the piece of paper Emily put in her hand and noticed that in it was her address. As much as Alison didn't want to go she knew that the faster they finish the project than the less time she spends with Emily, so she might as well just do it today and hopefully she'll never have to worry about Emily again.