12) Remember me ! ❣️ (Peggy ) requested.

Requested by GAFLFE12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 15

Tw : abuse
________________________________________

Peggy's pov :

" Y/n hunny , come down for dinner " i yelled. I have a daughter and she is born because of steve and my union . She was taken away by red room when she was 4 and i found her back last month .

She has changed a lot . My baby is not my anymore . She hates me and is too rough . She doesnt call me mom .. i try to be soft with her always but she hates me so much .

I am trying to rebuilt our relationship . I love her so much ....

I heard soft footsteps. I looked up at the stairs. It was y/n .

" Come on jellybean..Dinner is ready . I made ur favourite food " i said smiling . She looked at me rolling her eyes .

"Thanks and dont call me with nicknames ...Its disgusting " she said making faces.

" But i am ur mom and i ca-" i was cut off by her .

" SHUT UP. ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U ...YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER .. LEAVE ME .." she yelled.

My tears were brimming in my eyes . I dient let it fall ..

" Oh sorry .... But u have to stay with me today night because in ur room Masons are working I have to fox that part of the house. " I said grabbing some salt .

" Oh but I can sleep in the on the couch in living room " y/n said . She has changed ..Previously when she was small she didn't used to leave my side at all..

Even she used to sleep with me everyday hearing some lullabys and bedtime stories . What has happened to my baby ? I sigh .

" U can't sleep in couch ... U will sleep with me and that is final " i said sternly . She nod .

After dinner . I washed the dishes . I put changed myself in night gown and y/n put her PJs .

She laid down on bed far away from me . And didn't turn to my side at all .

I slowly went to her and put my hand on her back .. she pushed it away ..

" Please leave me alone ...Please " y/n was angry ... I didn't say anything more . I kept distance with her and slept ..

*Time skip*

I was sleeping but I don't have a deep sleep . I am always alert . I heard some sniffles . I looked at the other side and saw y/n sitting on bed and sniffling.

I sat up. I was scared to touch her . So i asked .

" What happened baby?" I asked . She continued to cry and was shaking . I moved towards her slowly . And touched her face caressing her cheek . She has so soft , rosey cheeks . She seems to love the touch .So I cupped her face ,kissing her forehead . She melted. I wrapped my arms around her . She hugged me back . She was still crying .

" Its ok shhhh .... Mama has got u baby .Why are u crying ?" I asked

She hid her face in my chest . Still crying .

" N- night m- mare " she mumbled . I kissed the top of her head .

" U wanna talk about it ?" I asked stroking her blonde hair .. she has her daddy's hair but other her other features are similar to mine . She looked up at me . Her blue eyes glistening with tears. I wiped them .

" I saw in red room . They hit me again and again ...They abused me so much ..It was a deadly night mare" she said snuggling more into me . I picked her up on my lap .

" Shh baby ...Its just a nightmare ..I wont let anything take u away from me again ...U are safe with me .." i said .

" U promise. .?" She said holding out a pinky finger .

I chuckled... She used to do it when she was small .

" Yes ofc ..Mama loves you so much baby " i said .. she snuggled into me and sigh ..

" Mama ?"

" Hm?"

" I am sorry for showing my bad behaviour to u ...U are my mother . And u are the best mother. I am sorry. I love u " she said looking at my eyes . My blue eyes met her .

" Its ok baby ..I know u love me ...Ok? Now dont stress urself about it ... " I said kissing her forehead once more . She seems to like it .

" But wont daddy ever come back ?" She asked

"No baby ...He is there up in the sky " i said pointing to the star .

" But mama i have power like daddy .. but in red room it was locked ..Will u help me practice my power ?" She asked

" Yes ofc ...i know u have powers when u were inside me ..U used to kick harder than usual and when u were born u were healthy and powerful than other new borns ..But at the same time u were so cute ..And still now u are my cutie pie " i said booping her nose.

She giggled . First time in years i saw her smile ..She is so beautiful ...

She nestled into me .. she yawned .

" Aww baby u are sleepy ...U sleep ..Mama would he here when u wake up and love u baby ...I will protect u no matter what " i said kissing her head .

" I love u too mama ...Night night " she said and we laid down cuddling .. i stroked her hair again to make her fall asleep fast .. after sometime i was consumed by my sleep .

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it GAFLFE12

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️