11 : Insane Attraction

Prescott Mansion
Alison's Bedroom

Prescott Mansion Alison's Bedroom

-knock-

Alison : -opens door- Hey...
Yuri : Can we talk?
Alison : Yeah come in.
Yuri : -walks in- I don't think you should go on with the plan..
Alison : It's our best chance to get to them.
Yuri : Maybe so but your life is at risk! When they find out you're going against them they'll kill you!
Alison : It's okay....
Yuri : Don't say that...
Alison : I have nothing to live for anymore. If they kill me then so be it. No one needs me anyway..
Yuri : I do!.......I need you Lis.

-----------------
⚠️ MATURE THEME!!
FEEL FREE TO SKIP IF YOU PREFER! ⚠️
-----------------

Alison
He cupped my face and slammed his lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. This time, I plan to go all the way if he lets me.

They're most likely going to kill me anyway and I don't want to leave this world without having the man I fell in love with first..

I started taking off his clothes as he did with mine. We couldn't resist this insane attraction anymore.

He laid me down the bed never leaving my lips. His hands softly stroke my skin sending shivers down my body

 His hands softly stroke my skin sending shivers down my body

Yuri
Just the thought that I could lose her is killing me. There's no doubt that I fell completely in love with her.

I don't know how or why but I did. As soon as I laid her down on the bed I started to kiss her neck. My lips urged to taste her soft beautiful skin.

Alison
Yuri makes me feel amazing. I haven't felt this much passion for a man in so long. His touch is out of this world.

He kissed up and down my body.
His hands traced each part of me.
He made me feel things I know no one will ever make me feel.

This was the most satisfying hour of my life......