12 : Father and Daughter

PRESCOTT MANSION
O U T S I D E

Manuel : Isaac...
Isaac : Yes boss?
Manuel : Please take care of her.
Isaac : With my life.
Manuel : If I don't come back, I want you and Raymond to take charge of the empire.
Isaac : You're going to come back boss. You've been through wars before.
Manuel : Thank you for the loyalty you've always shown me. Thank you everyone who remained loyal.
Yuri : We owe you a lot...
Manuel : Let's get going.

P R I V A T E - J E T

Jonah : Can we talk now? The flight is eight hours long.
Alison : I guess...
Jonah : Alison, I fucked up, I know. I don't know what happened that made me get involved with Ariana. She's really attractive but trust me when I tell you it didn't mean anything. I always loved you and only you.
Alison : If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me. You would've stayed loyal but you didn't. Simple as that.
Jonah .: You don't believe me?
Alison : Actions speak louder than words. You cheated on me with her multiple times. Clearly you didn't love me enough to stay faithful. I don't see the point in talking about this anyway. It's in the past. Let's leave it there where it belongs.
Jonah : Alison......I still love you.
Alison : Oh my god....
Jonah : I'm serious...
Alison : Jonah- no! There's absolutely no way! Forget about that stupid idea!
Jonah : Stupid?
Alison : Yes because it's stupid! Like Taylor Swift said, we're never getting back together!
Jonah : ...
Alison : Aren't you married by the way?
Jonah : We're in the divorce process.
Alison : Interesting.....and where is she now?
Jonah : She's in Russia looking for her ex. Turns out she's still in love with him.

Alison
Yuri....
She's going to look for him.
What if he falls for her again?

Jonah : Can you think about it?
Alison : I don't feel anything for you anymore Jonah. It's over and for good! Please get that into your head.
Jonah : ....

Prescott Mansion
Amber's Bedroom

Amber : You're back!Isaac : Yeah -kiss-Amber : What's wrong? You look a little down

Isaac : Yeah -kiss-
Amber : What's wrong? You look a little down...
Isaac: : It's nothing baby. I don't want you to worry.
Amber : Isaac...
Isaac : Everything is okay. -kiss-
Amber : You're sleeping with me right?
Isaac : Of course I am.
Amber : Come to bed. I'm ready to sleep.
Isaac : Let me brush my teeth first.
Amber : Okay

8 Hours Later
< Crimea >
Bianchi Mansion

Alison
Jonah and I didn't talk much for the rest of the flight. I think he's hurt for what I said.

Whatever- like I give a shit.

Once we landed, there was a chauffeur waiting for us already. He drove us to the mansion. My father's mansion...

Jonah : Here she is boss

Riccardo : Welcome!

Alison
It's him! The man I saw at the club. He's really my father. The leader of The Crimea Empire.

Jonah : Your daughter!
Alison : -smile-
Riccardo : How pretty! You look just like your mother. With my eyes of course. May I know your name?
Alison : Alison Corona
Riccardo : I've waited twenty six years to finally meet you my beautiful.
Alison : And you are....?
Riccardo : Riccardo Bianchi
Alison : You're the leader of The Crimea Empire?
Riccardo : I am! This will also be yours if you help me bring down Manuel Prescott.
Alison : Can I know why?
Riccardo : He killed my daughter. Your sister you never met. Her name was Leslie.
Alison : He did?
Riccardo : He did....
Alison : In that case, I'll help you.
Riccardo : Now come on. I want to show you around while we get to know each other.
Alison : Okay..

H O T E L

Yuri : What's the plan boss?
Manuel : First we need to know who is the leader and why he's against us. We need to call Alison for that.
Yuri : Shouldn't we wait for her to call us? We can ruin the plan if we call.
Manuel : You have a point. For now, track her location and make a map. We need to make a plan for attack.
Yuri : Alright

Bianchi Mansion

Alison : Can I know what happened? Mom never talked about you.
Riccardo : I was just starting to rise up in the underworld when your mother got pregnant. She didn't want this life. Without saying a word, she ran away when she gave birth to you. I didn't even know your name. As time went by I tried looking for you. Six years later I found you in Barcelona. I chose to stay apart so you wouldn't get involved.
Alison : I see......and my sister?
Riccardo : She was before you. I had her with another woman. She'd be twenty eight right now.
Alison : Oh...
Riccardo : Any more questions?
Alison : What happened to her mom?
Riccardo : She died in a car accident.
Alison : Oh I see...
Riccardo : You must be tired. Come, I'll show you your bedroom.
Alison : Okay

B E D R O O M

Riccardo : I hope this is okay for you

Alison : Yeah it's perfect.
Riccardo : I'll let you rest. If you need anything, just ask.
Alison : Thank you...
Riccardo : Of course! -walks out-

Alison
I was starting to debate whether I should help him or not but I shouldn't help him. If I help him he's going to attack them and I don't want anything to happen to Yuri.

-calling-
-calling-
-calling-
-phone call-

Manuel : Alison?
Alison : His name is Riccardo Bianchi. He said you killed his daughter. Leslie I believe was her name.
Manuel : What? Riccardo?! But he's supposed to be dead?
Alison : What do you mean?

To be continued.....