CHAPTER FOURTEEN: All Might Arrives

Previously in CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Flood Zone

Tohru, Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta watched with blatant fear on their faces when a massive, hulking figure covered in scars with an exposed brain and a bird-like beak with teeth appeared right next to Aizawa. The monster grabbed Aizawa's right arm, easily snapping it while holding Aizawa down. The monster-like being let out a primal sounding roar. "Meet the Anti-Symbol of peace. The bioengineered ...Nomu".

Now in CHAPTER FOURTEEN: All Might Arrives

The four watched in horror as blood oozed from Aizawa's crushed right arm. "Canceling out Quirks. Pretty cool, but nothing special. Up against crazy strength, you might as well be totally Quirkless" The hand-covered Villian said in his scratchy voice. The Nomu reached for Aizawa's other arm and crushed it with such ease, like crushing a dried-up twig. The snap could be heard by the four and so could the audible shout of pain that came from Aizawa's lips could be heard.

"He snapped my rm like a twig! Looking at any part of his body should be enough to nullify him but that's not working. This means this is his base strength! He's easily as strong as All Might..." As Aizawa was talking to himself in his mind, Nomu raised his head and slammed his face down into the solid stone ground, creating a small creator from the force. "N-no way. That thing feels almost as strong as a dragon" Tohru said out loud. "This is bad, Midoriya...Tiem for a change of plans, yeah?" Mineta quivered while he held his hand over his mouth while his body trembled.

Izuku didn't say anything as he continued to stare at the scene with pure shock. A swirling, dark-purple mist started to form behind the hand-covered villain. "Tomura Shigaraki" Was wahth te msit siad. "Kurogirir," The hand-covered villain replied back, "Is thirteen dead?". The swirling mist fully formed into its original form with its head. "He's incapacitated, but there were some students I couldn't wrap away and one of them escaped" The mist explained. The hand-covered villain was silent for a moment before he spoke, "Oh?".

The hand-covered villain let out a small chuckle before he started scratching his neck. The laughing became more intense and he scratched more furiously at his neck the more he laughed. "Kurogiri. You..." The villain growled, "I'd turn you to dust if you weren't our ticket out of here". The villain stopped his scratching frenzy but continued to speak. "We won't stand a chance against dozen's of pros. It's game over man...it's game over, for now," The Villian uttered darkly before standing up straight. "We're leaving".

Leaving? Did he just say they're leaving?" Mineta questioned. "I think so" Tsu answered. "W-We're saved. Yes!" Mineta cried joyfully before hugging Tsu. purposefully grabbing onto one of her breasts. She shoved him under the water as a result. "I have a bad feeling about this Izuku, something doesn't feel right," Tohru said, turning to Izuku, an uneasy feeling settling in her stomach. "To do all this...and then just leave on a whim..." Izuku mumbled. "Didn't they wanna kill All Might?! U.A.'s just gonna be in more danger than ever if they get away now! These guys!".

"But before that, " The Villian said, pointing towards the place where the four were hiding, "Let's leave a few dead kids...". The Villian gained a crazed look in his eyes as he somehow appeared right in front of Tohru, his hand reaching out for her head. It seemed like time was moving slowly for Izuku as he watched the Villian reach for Tohriu's head. His mind flashed to when he saw Aizawa's elbow disintegrating before it flashed to Tohru's head being fully disintegrated by the Villian before the rest of her body followed suit.

He couldn't fast enough to save Tohru when the Villian finally touched her head. Izuku waited for the horror to unfold before him but nothing ever happened. The Villian realized this too and smirked under his hand mask. "You really are cool. Eraser Head" The Villian said with his scratchy voice. Through his willpower, Aizawa lifted his head up and activated his Quirk just in time to save Tohru's life. The Nomu slammed Aizawa's head back into the ground.