Chapter 6

"I'm sorry babe! I promise I'll buy you a new one. Just please don't be mad."

Taehyung heard a thick apologetic voice draped with regret coming from the same hall that Yoongi pulled him away from.

After coming up with his 'code name', Yoongi and Taehyung were subtly dismissed by the ravenett, which seemed as if they were being gotten rid of, in the grey-haired male's opinion. He shrugged off this notion, nonetheless.

"No Joonie! This is the third time this month! Don't talk to me for half an hour."

Another shrill voice retorted, coated in utter fury.

Taehyung heard Yoongi sigh beside him as they made it to the living room where an unusual picture unfolded.

A tall man with silver locks was picking up scattered shards of a supposed vase, while another man with broad shoulders and brown hair was looming over him. The brunet was fuming red and his arms were crossed in disapproval. They didn't seem like the stereotypical gangsters that one would expect, however, they seemed like a bickering husband-wife couple and Taehyung internally smiled.

The brunet was about to scold the silver-haired more but the newcomers got his attention and his expression swiftly morphed into a sweet one.

"Oh, Yoongi...hi!"

The brunet greeted Yoongi though a tinge of reluctance in his tone since a stranger got to witness his savage side.

"Who's this young man?"

Jin asked as he smiled at Taehyung.

"I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you."

Taehyung immediately bowed and pushed his hand forward, smiling his boxy smile which was enough to make the brunet forget his previous anger and smile back at him.

"Aww, your such a cutie. I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Hyung or Eomma."

Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him into a hug which Taehyung wasn't expecting but hugged back nonetheless.

"Look Joonie! Isn't he adorable! And he's a Kim too like us! We can adopt him!"

Forgetting his promise to not talk to Namjoon for half an hour, Jin expectantly looked at him. While the other three people in the room clearly remembered but did not feel the need to remind him. And Namjoon was the happiest at his boyfriend's forgetfulness.

"Sure Jinie whatever you want! I'm Kim Namjoon by the wa-"

"He's my clumsy boyfriend and I'm worldwide handsome."

Jin intervened and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. They were one cute chaotic couple. He looked towards Yoongi who just rolled his eyes at Jin's statement.

"Yah don't forget to clean the mess!"

Yoongi pointed towards the broken glass that still littered around the floor. And Namjoon wanted to murder him so bad because-

"Yes, Joonie I want this clean."

Jin narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend but his gaze softened once he looked at Taehyung.

"As I mentioned earlier, my boyfriend's super clumsy and he ended up dropping my favourite vase for the third time this month. Anyways how rude of me! Have you eaten sweetheart? Let me feed you!"

And that's how Taehyung found himself on the table being served with delicious japchae made by Jin and there was no denying that he had magic in his hands.

'Gangsters can be great cooks'

Though it was later that Taehyung got to know that Jin was the doctor at the Black Spade and didn't take much part in the action. Soon the dinner table that already occupied Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon was joined by other few gang members.