List of ideas I failed #1

Hey! 

As i promised, I will put here a list of some ideas I failed to do in the past or I didn't like after bringing them to life. 

1-Izuku Midoryia, the One Punch Man Hero:

As it says, classical Izuku got no quirk but train as Saitama and become the One punch man.

->Pros: 

-OP MC (I love OP MC well written)

-Possibility of crossing universes (MHA x OPM)

-Possibility of writing a whole new plot

->Cons:

-We easily fall in the classical OPM Izuku that we find on other stories of this type. 

-Need a style of writing with a solid base, Wich is not my case. 

-Hard to put a ship in action (and I wanted a ship on this story)

-It's hard to take another way than the "Non Serious" approach that has One. Also, hard to make another type of jokes than the original ones

Why I didn't finished?

As said my writing style was not really fitting, it was hard to set a "romantic" mood when needed and I failed in the classic OPM Izuku character. 

2- Izuku, The Shadow Master:

Izuku has basically the power of Shikamaru Nara from Naruto

->Pros: 

-You can write the Izuku you want, a vilain, a hero, a vigilante, a kind or bastard one.....

-Quirk easy to balance.

->Cons:

-Capacity limited to Shikamaru. Hard to evolve.

Why I didn't finished?

To be frank, I was 30 chapters in when I met my demise. Izuku became quite redundant and i couldn't give him new abilities without breaking a lot of points in the plot. One of the rare story where Izuku is not OP and the closest one to be published. And to be honest, i became quite bored of this one....

Here were the 2 ideas i had the most advanced in but i failed to finish. I know the OPM one is not original but the second one, i didn't see a thing close to it on this app. If you want to try your hand at it, good luck in making a good character.

That's all for today.

Have a nice day!

Val out!