Part 4

Morning

Khushi was suppose to leave Shantivan the next day.

Just when they all came down for breakfast, the Kapoor's entered.

They were with crying faces

Mr. Kapoor: ASR, What did we do that made you to cancel our deal. (Crying)

ASR: Me? I didn't do any such thing

Khushi: I did. (Shrugging her shoulders)

ASR: Doll, y did you take your pranks to this level. Tomorrow you are going back to college and you still behave childishly.

Khushi got angry and left to the room.

Ratna: what did you just say? She has completed right?

Arnav: actually, she wants to go back so that she can study fashion and help me with the business.

Ratna: go and console her first then we will talk later

Arnav suddenly remembered that he shouted at her and rushed to her room.

Ratna consoled the Kapoors and they left. Khushi on the other hand was crushing things in her room with tears flowing from her eyes. Arnav rushed to her and hugged her saying sweet nothing in her ears. 

Khushi was still angry.

Khushi: (angrily) YOU shouted on ME. ME. Your DOLL for that good for nothing people.

Arnav: Pls jaan forgive me. (he was in tears.)

Khushi could not see tears in his eyes: hey jaan stop crying. (hugging him) You are forgiving. Promise me you will not ever shout on me again.

Arnav: promise

Sheetal was really angry and ready to strike. She planned what to do for the next day.

sorry for the late update.

I will be going to the Senior High School on April 4th so I'm gonna make the story short.