Part 5

Next day.

A rose royce new model dropped Khushi inside the school campus where no car is allowed.

                                             Khushi's dress

Everyone was looking at the beauty rich in front of them. The girls were jealous of her. The principal welcomed her warmly and introduced her to the students as the heiress of SKR.

A lot of people were trying to befriend her but she did not bulge. She heard some group of girls talking about ASR being good and she befriended them.

The group includes Madhubala, Veera  and Zoya.

After school when the group was about to go, She offered to wait for her driver to drop them.

When the car came, she saw 4 guys coming towards the group. They are introduced to her by the ladies as Rishab (Madhu's hubby), Baldev (Veera's hubby), Ranveer (Veera's bro) and Asad (Zoya's hubby).

They got into the car and zoomed out. She later invited them to her house the coming Sunday.

When Khushi got to the house, The Kapoors were there for the wedding proposal.

She went inside and decided to let Ratna Know about Sheetal's truth the coming Sunday

When Arnav came, the Kapoor's were already gone. Khushi told him what happened from school to the house.

Life was normal at the Raizada mansion. The sunday morning, Khushi told Ratna that they should go and visit the Kapoors as a surprise. She instantly agreed

They went to the Kapoors house and Ratna wanted to call Sheetal who is in her room by herself. She was alone in the house. She went to the room to hear Sheetal talking to her boyfriend about stealing ASR's money then divorce him to marry the boyfriend. 

Ratna then ran down to Khushi and said Sheetal was not there so they should go back home

When they got home, Khushi called Mohan to go and pick her friends.

The friends came home to see it is not SKR home but AR home which is Shantivan

Arnav came down and had a chat with them. They all left to their homes at night.

Ratna told them what happened and broke off the engagement.

Khushi and Arnav then told the family the truth and they remarried. Khushi finished her education and helped Arnav at the office.

The Kapoor's went bankrupt and were arrested for all their illegal businesses. The Raizadas and Singhanias had a happy life with the little angel of Arshi on the way.