Chapter 1 · The Pretty Little Kitty Cat~

{!GORE WARNING!}

(Y/n) awoke, shivering and wet with the cold rain. She was slowly freezing to death. She couldn't remember a thing.... How did she get here? Where was her home? Did she even have a home? All she could really remember at all was that she wasn't from Earth, she was from some planet that was billions of light years away.

❝︎Help!❞︎ She tried to choke out, only to realize she barely had a voice.
She let out a pained "Meoooowww!", trying to get help. She was about to meow again when she heard a masculine scream and fast footsteps running into the dark alley in which she sat in. Laughter followed the man's footsteps, high heels clicking and splashing in the puddles.

(Y/n) slowly got on her hands and knees, attempting to climb up a ladder that lead to the roof of some apartment building. No luck, she fell and hit her elbow hard, blood tinting the puddle her arm rested in. (Y/n) gritted her teeth to keep from screaming in pain, clutching her arm and applying pressure to keep from bleeding more. Luckily it was only a scrape, it could've been worse. She was about to try and climb the ladder again when she zoned back into what was happening before her very eyes.

❝︎There's no point in trying to hide, you know I'll always find you.❞︎ A female British voice spoke.

❝︎P-Please, I didn't mean it, man! It was just a joke! I-I wasn't actually g-gonna kick you out or even fire you! It-❞︎

The woman ignored him, continuing with what she was originally saying, ❝︎You can run all you want, boy. But I'll always catch up to you. You go on and waste your breath, pleading for your life. But trust me, you'd toss me the first chance you get. Just... Like... This.❞︎

Then, a piercing cry filled the air as the woman threw a knife at the man, hitting him straight in the middle of the chest, the blade easily cutting through the bones of his ribcage. Blood steadily poured out of his mouth, not being able to properly breathe.

The woman bent down, now at eye level with the man, ❝︎Goodbye, Mark. You've taught me well.❞︎ She snarled as she took out the knife, watching him bleed out.

(Y/n) watched in horror as the woman was just stabbing him over and over again, blood going all over the dark pavement. The man she guessed was Mark was long dead by now, not a single breath coming from him. The woman made sure he was dead by stabbing him where his heart was located, sawing the knife back and forth, shredding the blood pumping organ. She then pulled out a large, black trash bag out of nowhere and stuffed Mark's body inside, tying it shut tightly as a dark purple tentacle emerged from her back and opened a manhole, tossing the bag Mark's now dead body remained in inside. She closed it, looking around to make sure nobody had seen her. That's when she spotted (Y/n). (Y/n) looked away, shutting her eyes tightly as she cowered down, trying to defend herself with her arms. The woman walked over to her, holding the kitchen knife down by her side as she knelt down in front of the small, shaking girl.

❝︎Hello,❞︎ She said in a very calm and kind voice. ❝︎What's your name?❞︎

(Y/n) slowly looked up, lowering her arms a little.
❝︎(Y/n).❞︎ She said in a raspy voice, not hardly being able to get a letter of her name out.

❝︎(Y/n)? Ah, what a lovely name for such a small, human girl. I know you saw what happened, so there's no point in pretending that you didn't.❞︎ The woman said with a slightly threatening tone.

(Y/n) shook with fear.

The woman looked like she was about to say something when she noticed... Ears? Cat ears? Were they real?

She reached forward and ruffled (Y/n)'s hair, gently scratching behind one of her ears. (Y/n) instinctively purred, her face going bright red in embarrassment. Gah, this random murderer was petting her‽ Why‽

❝︎Aw~! Do you like that~?❞︎ The lady smiled as she continued to scratch behind (Y/n)'s ears.

❝︎M-Mhm.❞︎ (Y/n) responded, looking more embarrassed than ever.

(Y/n) looked up at the woman, trying to see what she looked like, but the poor lighting wouldn't let her.

The woman pulled (Y/n)'s hair back, seeing that she really was a neko. She didn't have ears where human ears were supposed to be, only cat ears. and a tail that moved a little. The woman smirked, ❝︎Take this as a warning, Kitty.❞︎

(Y/n) nodded, still shivering.

The woman sighed, taking off her jacket and putting it around the Neko's shoulders. The girl blushed, gazing up at the fellow alien.

❝︎Go home, Kitty. Next time, I won't be so friendly.❞︎ The woman said as her eyes flicked to a glowing red.

(Y/n)'s ears went down, fear rising inside her.
❝︎I h-have no home..❞︎ She said quietly.

The woman looked at her, glowing red eyes still making eye contact as she stood up, ❝︎Find one then.❞︎

The woman began to walk away but turned back to see if the small cat-human was leaving, and she was. The Neko slowly went up the ladder to the roof of the apartment, trying to find some place to stay. One she reached the top, the woman saw the Neko shyly wave goodbye, scampering off.

The lady waved back, walking away off into the dark, stormy night.