Chapter 2 · My Pretty Little Politician~

((by the way, I don't own this artwork. I saw it one day and a wholeass story popped into my head and I was like "jsjdkwjdhfj WOMAN"

(Y/n) had obeyed the scary woman from the night before, running off. She had kept the jacket and even found an old pool towel, making a fort out of it for her to live under. That provided her with shelter for about a month or so before a group of teenagers claimed that spot as their own and raided her stuff. (Y/n) cried, running off for the second time, just trying to find some place to call home.

While running with her jacket on and towel in her hand, she tripped and got a large, sharp thorn lodged in the middle of her right foot.
❝︎AAAAAGGGGHHH!❞︎ She screamed as she tripped and fell from the ledge of the apartment building.
She screamed as she fell and hit the pavement hard.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) was awoken by the sound of screaming and footsteps. She slowly opened her eyes, her vision a little blurry. But once she saw who was only about twenty feet away from her, she bolted upright and scooted all the way behind the dumpster, still wearing the jacket as she put the towel over her head.

❝︎Oh, I'll pay you then, I'll pay you now, and you never did. Maybe this will teach you to keep your word.︎❞︎ (Y/n) heard a familiar voice say in a mocking tone.

Then, just as the last time, she heard the sound of a blade stabbing through meat and bone, going straight into the victim's heart. (Y/n) watching in horror as the black haired woman slit the victim's throat a total of seventeen times, blood oozing out all down his front. (Y/n) put a hand over her own mouth, trying to keep from screaming out in fear. What was going on‽ Why was this mysterious, murderous woman doing this‽ She had said something about not getting paid, but how was killing the person who owed her something going to help? Well, now really didn't seem like the right time to ask.. This woman clearly had very murderous tendencies and murderous intent, (Y/n) already knew not to try and fuck with her.

I guess (Y/n) had spaced out for a little bit because once she zoned back into what was happening, she saw the woman do like she did last time: she grabbed the victim and shoved him into a large, black trash bag and threw him down a manhole, closing it up when she was done.

❝︎Well, that was messier than I intended it to be..❞︎ The woman said as she looked down at her hands which were covered in blood, drops steadily dripping onto the ground.
She wiped her hands on a napkin she had pulled out from her pocket and put it in a trashcan, getting ready to walk away when suddenly-

❝︎AAGGHH!❞︎

The woman quickly turned her head to see a very beaten up Neko with a massive, poisonous spider on it's back. The big, black spider had sunk it's hairy fangs into the Neko, poisoning it. Man, it felt like two hot, rusty nails going into her flesh. The woman watched as the Neko weakly pried the arachnid off of her, but instead of squishing it like she expected, the cat-human just threw it, letting it crawl away. She let it go? But why? It had hurt her, it should die, right? The woman was confused, but was even more confused when she felt the urge to check on it. Gah, why did she feel empathetic towards this strange creature? Whatever.

She tried to walk away, but she couldn't. Her legs wouldn't let her move away from the Neko.

Ughhh, alright, fine... I'll check on her or whatever.... She thought annoyedly as she speed walked over to the female Neko.

The Neko looked up at her in pure terror, her ears going down.... That's when the woman recognized her as the same girl she had seen last time.

❝︎Ah, if it isn't my pretty little kitty cat..❞︎ PAL said joyfully, but snarling "little kitty cat" at her.
Her eyes glowed that deep red again as she bent down, eye level with the creature.
❝︎I thought I told you to get out of here?❞︎