Chapter 3 · A Home?

((DON'T MIND THE VIDEO AT THE TOP PLEASE- LOOK, IF I HAD TO SEE IT, YOU HAD TO SEE IT 💀💀💀

❝︎Predictive Algorithmic Learning? Uhhh, is there something else that I can call y-?❞︎

❝︎PAL, just call me PAL, love.❞︎ The lady called "PAL" smiled.

(Y/n) felt her face get even hotter, her ears going down again.

❝︎Aw, what's wrong, love~?❞︎ PAL said in a slightly seductive tone.

❝︎N-Nothing, I-I just... Uh..❞︎ (Y/n) stuttered as she looked away, feeling flustered.

❝︎Aw, am I a little too close~?❞︎ PAL smirked as she leaned in, giving (Y/n) a quick peck on the nose.

(Y/n)'s face was burning hot with embarrassment.
❝︎B-BWUAH!❞︎ (Y/n) squealed as she covered her face with her hands.

❝︎Shush it!❞︎ PAL snapped.

(Y/n) didn't listen, still groaning in embarrassment as she covered her face.

❝︎Maybe this will hush you up~?❞︎ PAL smiled.

(Y/n) looked confused as to what PAL was gonna do but felt something push in between her legs. She gasped, looking down to see PAL's knee pushed against her. She both saw and felt PAL slowly begin to grind it into her. (Y/n) felt like she was about to die of heat she was so flustered and embarrassed.

❝︎Gah- W-What the hell‽❞︎ (Y/n) gasped as her ears went down.

❝︎HUSH, DAMN IT!❞︎ PAL snapped again as she gripped (Y/n) by the throat.

(Y/n) gulped, struggling to breathe.
❝︎L-Let go of me... Please..❞︎ (Y/n) choked out.

PAL let go of her and tucked (Y/n)'s hair back, caressing her cheek.
❝︎My, my, you are a pretty kitty~!❞︎ PAL squealed as she kissed the Neko on the forehead.

(Y/n) felt her ears go down again and this time, (Y/n) absentmindedly kissed PAL on the cheek. PAL was now the flushed one.

❝︎Ah! Silly, kitty!❞︎ She laughed nervously.

(Y/n) didn't expect her attacker to be so flustered... How odd.

❝︎Miss?❞︎ (Y/n) said nervously.

❝︎Yes?❞︎

❝︎So... You told me to get away from here, but I don't have anywhere to go. Where do I go?❞︎ (Y/n) asked.

PAL thought for a moment.
❝︎Listen, kitty, I'll let you come home with me on the condition that you do what I say and stay out of the way, got it?❞︎

(Y/n) listened carefully at the woman's offer. Should she go with her? What would happen? Would she be okay? Well, only one way to find out, I suppose.
❝︎O-Okay..❞︎ (Y/n) answered cautiously.

❝︎Wonderful~! Let's get going then, shall we? It's already...❞︎ PAL checked her watch. ❝︎—Gosh, almost twelve thirty A.M.!❞︎

❝︎Really? No wonder I'm so tired.❞︎ (Y/n) yawned, stretching her arms.

❝︎Alright, let's get going.❞︎ PAL said as she picked (Y/n) up.

(Y/n) was so weak from that spider bite, she couldn't walk. PAL had to carry her all the way back to her house... Or that's what (Y/n) thought.

(Y/n) watched as PAL squinted her eyes shut tightly and teleported to her house in a puff of dark purple smoke.