Antonio's Ceremony

"Y/N Hunny!" I heard Ma call from downstairs, "The ceremony is in half an hour! Make sure your ready!"

Half an hour!? That barely gives me anytime to look good for Cameron!

I quickly ran into the bathroom and showers and put on a red and purple dress and put on some blush, eyeliner, and lipgloss.

I rushed downstairs to Mama, "Okay let's go!"

"Woah! Someones excited!" Mama smiled, "You're all dressed up too, is there a special someone you're wanting to see?"

I went red, "Mama! Stop!" I took her hand, "C'mon let's just go!"

Ma laughed and we began walking with all the other villagers. I looked around hoping to see Cameron but i couldn't see him, he might already be there.

Ma started talking to her friend which slowed us down so I went ahead without her.

As I arrived, I saw so many people and kids running around having fun, hopefully this will be better then last time.

I looked around for Cameron everywhere but I couldn't find him, maybe he was just late.

I guess I got distracted while looking for him and went to the drinks, I picked up some alcohol.

"Age?" Alma, The Madrigal's Abuella, said as she looked me up and down.

"Uh- 18?" I panicked and lied.

Pepa stared at me, "Real age?"

Fuck, well this is embarrassing now isn't it. "15.. sorry," I looked down embarrassed.

Felix whispered to Pepa and she passed me the drink, "But.." I was about to ask but she put her finger on her lips and winked at me.

I found a room that nobody was in and sat down and drank my drink. Perhaps Cameron forgot?

Suddenly, Camilo runs in. He quickly grabs some blue flowers, they looked exactly like the ones Cameron bought.

He turned and looked at me and neither of us said a word.

"Sorry for staring at you in my shop today," I said avoiding eye contact.

"I thought you said it wasn't your shop, it was you're mums?" He laughed a bit and sat next to me.

"I never told you that.." I looked at him suspiciously, "Who told you?"

"Uh..." He went quiet for a few seconds, "My friend Cameron told me he met the most beautiful girl ever today, I saw you and knew you must be Y/N."

I smiled and looked away red, "He said that?"

Camilo moved my face so I was looking at him. "No, I lied." He smirked.

"What.." I stared at him confused, "Why would you lie about that?"

"Y/N... Cameron isn't real" He laughed a bit and then shapeshifted into Cameron.

"YOU WERE CAMERON!?" I yelled.

He placed his fingers on my lips as he shapeshifted back to himself, "Shush Y/N, I was too scared to talk to you myself. I saw you in that shop and there was an instant connection."