𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Angsty maybe.. hehehgege
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Just a dash off calcium and slime condesent.." she'd murmur She'd be finished with her newest invention A heating up bear!
"Nothing i do is ever good.." she'd look at it scared that her lover wont like it.
She'd rember the times she got hit from that man. (Not albedo some rando.) She stared at the bear and walked over to good hunter ordering some food as she walked over to the trash can. She stared at it and the bear and imagine how Y/n would love this stuff.. She decided it was time.

Grabbing Your F/f from good hunter and keeping the bear she created she had decided to confess.She'd walk up to the shops and find your favourite flowers and the best souvenir she could find. She wanted to confess after all this time. You were single right? She ran all over mondstadts territory to grab all the flowers and items to make another green bear so whenever you held it,it would remind you off her She mentally smiled at the bear as she worked on another As she finished she ran over to your house as fast as she could having a happy smile on her face just like the cutie she was. As she finally made it panting she inhaled her breath ready to confess holding all the gifts she got. She knocked on your door keep thinking its too late to turn back now.
Untill she saw Her. I thought we were gonna kiss tonight..

She saw You holding kissing monas cheek as you open the door her ears went down.

No its okay.Their friends right? Lovers. No ..Why why why not me. Why not me. You had her since the beginning when did Mona come into the picture ITS NOT FAIR.. She stared at you two not crying not smiling. Just neatrul she smiles a fake smile and asks the question.
"Are you two dating oooo" she pretending to be exicting As you blush as Mona looks a little mad about the PDA. As she blushes and Mona replies. "Yes we are Sucrose." she looked at you lovingly kissing your forehead "Mona—! Anyhow sucrose what do you need?" you smile she looked flustered but upset.
"I Got you gifts!—I had enough money for it." Sucrose smiles sadly as mona looks in suspicion then regret she realized how much pain sucrose had to go through but mona truly did love you she Loved you so much she wasnt willing to let you go..

"Thank you Sucrose you didnt have to!" You smile Obnoxious off the situation as sucrose smiled Her smile was enough for her to be okay
"Its alright! Ill need to head out to dragonspine soon so ill See you soon!" she replies she didnt lie knowing Monas Astrological powers She'd leave as you closed the doors she ran to dragonspine taking breaths but crying So much She lost what she loved and had to go back to a horrible lover who mistreats her.

Atleast she got to see your smile for the last time.

She started ignoring and staying away from you she made sure to and made sure to leave when she hears about your arrivals with albedo. Albedo realized what happened and decided to give her time As you didnt know what was wrong.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||