♡3~Glamrock freddy

Glamrock Freddy's Pov:

I see a lady covering her eyes but slightly looking up at me. She must be the new night guard.. "A-are you alright?" I said worried. "No! I got some stupid spray in my eyes!" The lady said.

Your pov:

I didn't know who this guy is I can barly see him but he had a deep voice and I think he was made out of....metal? that's odd.. "Where is the bathroom!!?" I said walking past him trying to look around with my blurry vision. "Erm it's right there" The guy said, grabing my hand and bringing me to the front of the washroom door. "Oh thanks!" I said barging in. I took some water and rubbed my eyes.

Once I finished cleaning my eyes and actually getting vision again I walked out and bumped into the same guy.. But it wasn't really a 'guy' more of a BEAR?

I jumped back looking into his glowing blue eyes. "I see you cleaned your eyes? I'm Glamrock freddy, the singer of my band.." He said. "Uhm I'm Y/N, Eh I didn't know you can like.. Talk? on your own.." I said looking away breaking the eye contact.

"Its part of my program. Free roaming" He said. "that's cool but I have to continue my work do you know where the daycare might be?" I said. "Oh yes, it's not far here let me take you there." He started walking, clanging noises hit the ground as his metal feet walked. I was just staring at him pretty much the whole time.

Glamrock Freddy's pov:

I caught Y/N staring at me for atleast the whole time, she must have a staring problem.. Or never seen a walking robot bear this close before. I shrugged it off not really caring. "Soo.. Freddy, I saw more amanatronics on the stage, whats thier names?" Y/N asked Breaking the complet scilence.

"They are my band, We are the Glamrocks. Montgomery Gator is the guitarist, Roxanne Wolf is a piano player, and Glamrock Chica is also a guitarist like Monty!" I said. "Ohh makes more sense now! thanks Fred" She said. I got a bit flustered at the nickname 'Fred'.. "Oh! first I have to check something at the gift shop." Y/N said while walking to the gift shop right next to us. " I gotta count the freddy and Chica plushys to see if we need a restock! Vanessa told me to do it for her since she's on break right now!" She said. I just stood there and watched, Y/N picked up a plush of me and started laughing "Holy! It's so derpy" she boped the nose and it made a squeak noise. "Awww! that's so cute" She looked over at me "Does your noise do that too?" She said giggling. " Uh i- I mean yeah.. I think uhm.." She grabbed my bow and pulled my face down and boped my noise and it made the same noise.

"Aww that's so cute!!!" she said smiling. I got flustered at how happy She was.."Cute.." I mumbled. " What was that Fred?" She said while counting the toys. "Uhm nothing Y/N!" I said looking the other way getting more flustered.

Your pov:

"All done!" I said turning around to see Fred nervous. "You ok Fred?" I asked a bit worried. "I'm fine!" he said staring at me and gave a nervous smile. "If you say so.." I walked out while Fred walked in front of me and stopped me and asked "Do you still need to go to the daycare..?" he asked looking at me towering over me. "Oh! no Vanessa will take over finding lost items, but do you mind taking me to the back stage? I still have to check on the amanatronics!" I said. "Oh yeah sure" he grabbed my hand and started dragging me there. Ugh I can walk by myself but whatever I said in my head.

A/N my hands hurt but it's ok, I'm trying to update today as much as I can! schools gonna get in my way but I'll try and update twice on school days! don't forget to drink water!!

words: 704