♧8~The party

Your pov:

I woke up and felt something heavy on my head. I look at the side and see.. Freddy?! I moved his head carefully, I was really red thinking about how I just slept next to my cru- Freddy. how I slept next to freddy.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked out his room slowly and walked home.

Freddy's pov:

I was actually awake when she was awake. I didn't move because I didn't want to make it awkward. but she kissed my cheek!? I have to tell Monty about this! I stood up blushing like crazy.

I walked out and everyone was outside my door and they were all smirking. "So Freddy.. What took so long in there with you and Y/N?" Monty said nudging my shoulder. "GUYS! we didn't do that!" I yelled looking away flustered.

"Then exactly what did YOU do." Roxy said looking at me with a annoyed face.

"She fell asleep! so I sat next to her and she leaned her head on my shoulder while she was asleep so then I just went to sleep! And she woke up and kissed my cheek! and-" I mumbled out.

"Woah she what"

everyone said then looked at eachother then look at me and smirked. "You too are so cute!" Chica said jumping up and down.

I sighed as they keep saying how we should date, how I should ask her out. and other dumb things.

-Time skip to when you are getting ready for your day shift job😏-

Your pov:

I got ready for my day job, they said I'll be working at a party today at bonnies skate rink! I'm really excited because I haven't seen him yet.

I walked to work fast. I finally got good sleep, and i don't have to work nights shifts.

I walked into work, Vanessa came to me.

"Hey Y/N! So you're in day shifts now, I'm just here to show you what to do."

"Alright I'm working at bonnies skate rink?" I questioned

"Mhm! it's right here, this is what you'll wear to serve food to people just because it's a kid birthday!" she said handing me a dress.

"Good luck!" she smiled and walked away while I waved at her.

I walked in not looking infront of me.

I land into someone chest, I look up and see bonnie.

"You ok?" he looked down at me

"I-im fine" I blushed from embarrassment

"Why are you here anyways it's 30 minutes before opening." He said still looking at me

" I work here." I muttered

"Yeah I should I though of that, Lana can help you get settled" he said looking at her

" Yo bonnie quit staring at me. Take a picture it will last long." Lana said grabbing me away from him and leading me to the women's bathroom.

"Damn you're so rude to him" I said laughing at what she said earlier.

"Yeah cause he keeps looking at me!" she said rolling her eyes

"Maybe he likes youuuuu" I said smirking

"Nah bro I got my anime boyfriends" she said

"Anime boyfriends?" I said laughing

"Yeah. Levi -" she said and started naming every anime guy and girl she likes