shrek x trump

Trump had been sent to inspect a nearby swamp. He didn't expect to find anything there and planned to build on the swamp. This had changed the moment he got there. When he arrived, he saw a man so tall, so green, and so shrexy. He had met and fallen in love with the notorious ogre who lived there. Their chemistry was undeniable but Trump knew he should stay faithful to Melania, but it was so hard.

"What are you doing in my swamp ?!" the ogre angrily asked.

"I-i was sent to inspect.. your swamp." Trump replied, blushing and stuttering like crazy. The ogre had said something else but trump wasnt listening. Trump was too busy fantasizing about shrek, but now he was listening.

"Are you ignoring me ? IN MY OWN SWAMP ?!" Shrek said, rage in his eyes.

"I-i'm sorry, daddy..." Trump replied, blushing and stuttering. He realized his mistake within seconds.

"Daddy?" Shrek said, the rage in his eyes replaced with lust as his hand wrapped around Trump's neck and he pushed him against the wall. "Daddy thinks you've been a bad boy."

"I-i'm sorry, daddy, you could punish me if you want." Trump choked, blushing and stuttering.

"Of course, I'll punish you, you little whore." Shrek replied, as he dropped Trump. "Get down on your knees." Shrek ordered.

"O-okay." Trump said, trying to mentally prepare himself for Shrek's member. As trump removed shreks pants, shreks cock came out. It was huge and 11 inches long. As shrek got impatient, he grabbed trumps hair and shoved his giant penis into Trumps mouth and started thrusting.

"God, you little fucking whore. How much do you love daddy's cock?" Shrek groaned.

Shrek starting going faster and faster to the point where he couldn't take it. Shreks release was the best thing to happen to him.

"Shrek starting going faster and faster to the point where he couldn't take it. Shreks release was the best thing to happen to him. "Come on you little slut, eat up daddy's cum." Shrek told Trump. Trump didn't reply as he was busy devouring every drop. "Are you ready for daddy to fuck you to bits ?" Shrek asked. "Yes.. please daddy... I need it." Trump begged. "Alright, bend over." Shrek said. Once Trump bent over, Shrek tore off donalds pants, revealing his member. Shrek got some mud on his finger started fingering trumps hole. ".. please daddy... give me your cock.." Donald begged. With that, Shrek inserted his length into Donald's hole and started thrusting. "Oh my God... God yes... please... harder daddy.." Trump panted out. "God you are pathetic." Shrek chuckled, speeding up. "Ohh... daddy I think I'm gonna cum.." Trump gasped. As he said the words, the white liquid flowed out of his cock. 

"Good job, cum for daddy." Shrek praised. Once Trump came, Shrek started chasing his release and went faster. "Oh my god.. oh yes! Harder please.... oh God, oh God, please..." Trump gasped as he came for a second time. "Come on, baby boy, one more time. Daddy's close too." Shrek told Trump. "Okay, daddy." Trump whispered. 

 "SHREK ?!" Fiona said as she walked in. "I knew it. I knew you were cheating. I'm, leaving !" 

 "Wait!" 

 "You picked him Shrek, I'm not gonna wait." 

 "No, baby, I'll pick you...oh my god!" Shrek gasped. 

 "YOURE NOT EVEN STOPPING? WHY SHOULD I STAY?" Fiona said. 

 "Oh my god.. shut up for a second and let me cum..." Shrek said, nearing his high. After a minute or so, Shrek came. As trumps cavern flooded with the white liquid, Trump came as well and Shrek pulled out. 

 "That was the most arousing thing I've ever seen." Fiona said, at the sight of her husband flooding someone with cum