Pre-trip Madness

Santa Todoroki 🎅 has entered the chat.
Enjoy another slowed song, my friends.
I honestly come up with the plot as I go, so this will probably be all over the place💀

~~~

Izuku sat with her bag, on her laptop as students filed into the room. It was the day of the trip, and everyone was excited.

Well, everyone except Izuku.

Her and Todoroki made small Talk in the back of the room while waiting for further instructions.

"Hey, Midoriya?" Todoroki called out, looking over at her.

"Hm?" She replied.

"Do you have a phone?" He asked. He's never seen her use one, and even now this is the first time he's ever seen her with any sort of electronic.

"Yeah, I just don't use it. Why?" She answer, ending it with a question, tilting her head a little.

"Oh, just curious. I've just never seen you use it, is all." He explained with a shrug.

"If you want my number, you could've just said so." She giggled slightly, taking out a piece of paper and writing her number down before handing it to him.

"Thanks." He replied, his cheeks painted pink, avoiding the embarrassment of trying to argue with her.

He saved the number in his phone, just in time to hear Aizawa clear his throat at the front of the room.

"Alright class, settle down." He spoke, yawning right after.

'I wonder what time he went to sleep last night..' Todoroki thought to himself with a small smirk.

"It's time to load the buses, so grab your things and let's go." He finished, walking out of the room with the class following behind.

Izuku groaned unintentionally, grabbing her bag and walking out, Todoroki following behind her.

"Wow, you really are dreading this." He spoke, fully convinced.

"I told you beaches weren't my thing." She replied, looking at him over her shoulder as she rolled her eyes at him playfully.

He just chuckled and walked ahead of her.

~~~~

She loaded her things onto the bus and got on, sitting in the seat all the way in the back.

She took out her phone, plugging her earphones into it and playing some music.

She jumped with a small 'eek!' When she felt the seat sink next to her. She let out a breathe of relief when she saw it was just Todoroki.

"Dude. You scared the shit out me me!" She scolded him, nudging him with her elbow.

"Oops" he laughed. "Whatcha listening to?" He asked.

"Random songs on this old ass playlist." She answered. "Wanna listen with me?" She offered, taking out her earbud and holding her hand out for him to take it.

"Sure, why not?" He answered, taking the earbud and putting it into his ear.

The ride was long, so they just vibed to the music in silence, Izuku soon falling asleep on his shoulder.

~~~~
Short chapter, since it's "pre-trip" I don't wanna write them arriving yet. Next chapter, I promise.
I don't have school tomorrow either, so more updates to come!

Hope you enjoyed!!
-author <3