Chapter 1

I'm Luna and I'm 22 years old. I leave in Korea for 17 years now and I'm half Greek and half Korean. I'm fluent in English and Greek but I'm failing in Korean I don't know how but I can understand Korean and not speak to it. I'm not a normal girl. My family was always mafia and always had magic power (one power each person. And dad has fire) but I used to have all of them unfortunately I lost them when I was 5 after my mom died and now I'm a "normal" mafia. I never left mafia and I'll never do it because I like it when people fear me.

My mom died while she was trying to protect me in America and after that dad and I left for Korea. A week after my mom died dad started treating me like a maid and one of his 'men'.  I was only 5 back then but now I'm a grown woman even if I don't have my powers I'm still the most powerful mafia woman in the world.

Present time
"I'm home" I yelled and I saw my little sister running into my arms. Well my dad remarried and wonderful woman and they gave me a cutie little sister. She is 3 years old but she's smart. My dad treats her like a princess but me... It's okay I'm fine with that because I don't care about him anymore. I love my baby sister Emma more than anything in this world. If something happens to her because me, dad and mom are in the mafia I would never forgive myself. Yes I call my step mom Ava mom because she was like my mom. Like I said dad didn't want me after my real mom died and when I realised it I said to myself that I'm not gonna be his daughter too.

"Luna!!!" My little baby said happily and kissed my cheek "Hello my little baby. Where's mom and dad?" I asked her and kissed her forehead. She showed me the kitchen so I went there with her. "Hey Luna baby how are you? How was work?" Mom asked me and hugged me too. I was in a really 'difficult' mission all alone and she wasn't sure if I could come back. But I'm not the most powerful woman in the world for no reason. As for dad he didn't even turn to look at me even if he was the one who put my life in danger. "It was kinda of tiring but not scary at all. I thought it would be more difficult" I informed her "I'm so glad to hear that baby. Wanna sit with us for lunch?" She asked. She's an angel even though it wasn't sure I would come back alive she made me food too "Sorry mom I won't eat with you guys today Mike and I have plans" I said and she smiled at me but dad looked furious "You ungrateful brat always out of the house. You never care about your mom  cooking for you and you go out with Mike. You never stay at home with us. That's why I can't stand you. Why can't you be like your sister? She is perfect in every way and you are such a-" he couldn't finish what he was saying because Ava was staring at him like she was gonna kill him anytime soon. I laughed because his words don't hurt me anymore. But yeah thank you for insulting me Infront of my sister. "Yeah yeah okay whatever you say father. Anyways bye mom bye Emma" I kissed her again and let her down before leaving the house

Namjoon pov
I'm so glad she's home without any scars. She is so strong and even without her powers. I really wanted her to stay with us but she had plans with Mike, her best friend. They know eachother because both of them are in the mafia and me and his dad are very close friends. I'm so mad at myself because I made her hate me. The only thing I wanted from her was to be strong but the years were passing and she wasn't my little baby anymore. She became cold and didn't care about me...? She was always the best big sister for Emma and she loves both Ava and Emma. More than me. It hurts me knowing I lost one of my daughters trust and love and I'm trying best to not do the same mistakes with Emma.

Luna left without saying bye to me. I'm so sad and my heart is ready to get ripped off. I never wanted her to become cold to me "You shouldn't be so harsh with Luna. You know her she is not a baby anymore she's a woman and trying to empress you since the day I met her. You know I love you but you're such an idiot. You were never next to her when she needed you. You always said Nick to take care of her and now he's like her dad. I know you put Nick to take care of her. Because he was the most trustworthy man of yours. But look at her now she has in her mind Nick as her dad and Mike as her older brother she always wanted" Ava said and it was pisses me off that she was right. Nick was, is and will always be the most trustworthy man I ever had in my team. He learned Luna how to use guns and knifes at a very young age because I ordered him to. I believe if I wasn't her biological dad she wouldn't even come to see me and he wouldn't have learned her to be so strong from such a young age. When Luna and Nick meets to eat or to do father daughter things she always calls him dad and fuck that hurts like hell. She always calls me father or sir never dad. She had to call me that since she was 5 because I told her to. WHY AM I MAKING THOSE MISTAKES? UGHHH I REALLY WANT TO HUG HER AND TELL HER SHE'S SPECIAL TO ME but I insult her Infront of her sister some minutes ago and she laughed which means she doesn't care about me anymore.

Words count: 1063