Chapter 6

Luka pov
Why Maria is so perfect? Am I in love with her? YES I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE but now I have to meet that James I can't understand why he likes doing that to every female he finds on his way. "Boss you're here. About last night I'm sorry I swear I'm not gonna do it again." James said. Last time I warned him but it looks like he didn't take his lesson

"I told you once and you didn't understand. Know you have to face what you did. Guys lock him in the basement and send Mia to do her job and after that tell her to kill him. A little reminder too I have cameras and if she doesn't do her job properly she'll end up dead"

Mia is one of the best women I have in my team. She knows exactly what to do to the others and kill them in a perfect way.

Oh now I remember I have to organise a mafia party and all the mafia will attend. I also to meet Kim family and ask them for forgiveness for what my father did to them 17 years ago. I'm trying every year since my father died and I always failed. I was there when he tried to kill that little girl but they took me away from there. I tried to find something about her but they say she's dead.

I learned that now he has a little daughter I don't know how old and a wife. At least he made his life again. If I was him I wouldn't forgive me either because they say that you have to have the mafia DNA to become a leader. Bullshits they forced me to become who I am.

Namjoon pov
"Babe do you have a dress for next week?" I asked Ava. Every year all the mafia are together without any problems we're just having peace for a night. Yesterday night I asked Luna to get out of the club with Luka so we can scan the place in case something happens

"Yes I have. But we're not taking Emma with us I'll call Nick to take care of her while we're away." Ava said. Wait why can't Luna take care of Emma what does she have to do? "Why Luna won't be here to take care of Emma? Luka will be at the party and Yoongi hyung will not allow Mike to go away"

Did something happened to Luna? Is she home? What happened os she sick? "Luna thought it was a good idea to show the world who she really is. All of them think that your first daughter is dead and she doesn't like that. So don't worry Luka did nothing to her last night expect to give her pain in the back" she said and laughed. Why is she always so relaxed about everything. Who allowed Luna to come with us?

"MOM!!!! That's embarrassing you know." And Luna is here. She is holding a shopping backs and 4 ice creams with her.

"Mom come on to see my knew dress I bought. EMMA BABY COME HERE I BOUGHT YOU ICE CREAM AND A GIFT" Luna screamed again and then I heard giggles and little footsteps from upstairs.

"I have ice cream for everyone but we'll eat it later. It melted on the way. Sorry" she said and put the ice creams on the freezer "here you go baby this is for you" she said and handed Emma a teddy bear with big eyes. I can say that Emma loved it

"So this is my dress.  I wasn't as expensive as I thought and guess the bess thing about it. IT HAS POCKETS" Both Ava and Luna were more excited about the pockets. I never understood why.

(The dress)

Luna pov
I was showing the dress and father looked confused. "Who told you you can come?" Father asked. He was calmed but still mad "What do you mean?" I asked father why is he so mad? Isn't he proud of me now. I have my powers I can go to the party right?

"You're not going anywhere. You'll stay her with Emma and Nick." Ava looked mad when father said that. "I thought that it would be a good idea to come with you guys. Now I also have my powers and I can protect myself better than before" I tried to explain myself. Why is he always like that?

"Darling Luna is an adult now and she can protect herself why are you like that all of sudden?" Ava took my place but he's so selfish and won't allow me whatever we say.

"Mom you can take my dress if you like it you can wear it. I'll go out with Mike see you later. Oh and I don't think I'll come here to eat dinner. Bye" I said and left then I called mike to hang out

Ava pov
"You're such an idiot you know that right?" I glare at Namjoon. Why is he like that? When he started to have a better relationship with Luna he pushed her away

"Look what you did. She's not even coming for dinner. If she comes home at night will be a miracle" I said and he sighed. If I didn't love him he would be dead. "Yeah I know but it's dangerous. When she was sad she was destroying a room imagine now she's older how dangerous it would be for her." "If you don't make her sad or mad she is not gonna destroy anything. Also she learned how to control her feelings and the feelings control her" omg he's a total idiot "She will come at the party with us" I informed him "Ava is dangerous. SHE IS dangerous"

Namjoon said and we heard the freezer closing. Luna was looking at us terrified she took her ice cream, slammed the door and left. Perfect now she's not even coming to sleep here at all

"Fuck what did I do? She's gonna hate me more now. I have to apologize. Let me call Yoongi hyung first and tell him that maybe Luna will stay there"

Namjoon pov
I called Yoongi hyung and told him what happened. Of course he said that I shouldn't have said that at the first place because I'm wrong. I agree with him I'm wrong but I can't just turn the time back now I have to face her.

"What did he said?" Ava asked and bring the ice cream for me and her "Well he said I'm wrong and Luna knows more things than I think" "of course she does she isn't 5"

Luna pov
"He said I'm dangerous. I don't have my powers he doesn't like it I have them he doesn't like it either. What can I do?" I asked Mike and hugged me "it's not your fault and you know that. Now relax and sleep. You can stay here if you want to have a sleepover with me like we used to" before I reply to Mike his father came into the room

"Luna you have every right to be mad at your father. And yes you'll stay here with us till you calm down. Your father called me and told me everything. So you don't have to call Ava. Look Luna he's just scared and overprotective but he has no right to make you like that every day. I told him and he'll do what he believes is right. He's your father after all. Oh and do you guys want pizza for dinner or-"

He didn't have time to complete what he was saying when me and Mike screamed Yes the same time and started laughing. The uncle Yoongi left from the room

"Mike you know you have to tell him right? He won't do anything to you. I believe he'll support you" "Nope thank you I don't want to try. After all you're my bestie you want me alive not dead."

He said and laughed and then uncle Yoongi came in the room again "Don't worry son I already know. And what made you think that I won't support you? It's your love life not mine"

Mine and mike's eyes almost pop out "W- w- wait how do you know that I'm- I'm" he didn't complete and just uncle Yoongi sat next to him and touched his shoulder

"First I know everything about everyone and second you're my blood what do you think I don't know you sneak out the nights?" I wish I also had a father like him he's so caring on his own way "thanks dad." Mike said and hugged tight uncle Yoongi and then both of them made same space for me to join the hug too

Words count: 1472