Chapter 2

Mike pov
I just met Luna and I was so happy to see her. I was waiting for her with my boyfriend. And yes I'm gay my dad doesn't know anything because if he finds out he'll kill me. Only Luna and my mom knows everything. "Hey guys how are you?" She asked with a creepy smile. She always give that smile when she argue with her dad. "We were worried because I didn't come with you to protect you from scary people" I joked around to light up a little more the mood "Yeah if I was waiting YOU to save ME I would have died" "Ouch that hurts my feelings you know" I faked cry and all of us laughed again

Luna pov
After I met with Mike and Oliver (mike's bf) and we talked a little I went  to meet with Nick the man I call dad. He was there when father wasn't and he was worried about me he cared about me. So I went in the restaurant he told me to so we can meet

"Hey dad how are you?" I asked with a big smile and tried to hug him but he looked if I had any injuries. He always do that after every mission "Thank God you're okay. You don't know how worried I was about you. Why Namjoon always put you in such dangerous job. You're only 22 and-" I cut him off before continuing because he always says the same thing

"Yeah I know dad but if I didn't want to I wouldn't do that." I said and he finally hugged me like I was gonna disappear in any second "Luna let's gonna eat. You said you went out with Mike right? Did you eat with him?" He asked "No we didn't we just talked and had a coffee but I'm not really hungry" I said and he looked at me the way Ava looked at father when I was home.

"I don't care you're gonna eat. You've been in that mission for 4 hours and you never eat before a mission so I.DONT.CARE okay?" I couldn't say not to him. He always did his best to protect me and he says I don't thank him if I'm not eating so I eat for him

"Luna we have something to talk about and you know that" what did I do again? He always says that when I'm doing something wrong "Dad wait let me take off the water of the sea first and then we can talk" I said jokily in case I can avoid that but no

"Luna I'm serious right now. I want to tell you to not call me dad... At least infront of Namjoon. You're hurting him when you call me dad you can see it on his face and he's my boss and my friend and the last thing I want is to hurt him. Why don't you just call me Nick like you used to?" He said and I looked at him in disbelief I was so sad because I feel him like my dad.

"Because dad you know that you made me who I am today you always take care of me. You're just so kind you don't even want to hurt his feelings when he's heartless and never was there when I even used the first time a gun. After I lost my powers I lost my father too because the only thing he cares about is me to become heartless like him and take back my powers" I said not too loud so people won't hear us and get scared of me.

Then I heard someone behind me and looked to see who it was and yes it was my father. "Luna weren't you suppose to be with Mike? And Nick why did you call me and said we have to talk when obviously someone doesn't want me here."

He said with his strick voice and Nick made him shit down. I was about to stand up when dad glared at me and continue eating my food. "Namjoon, Luna you know I love both of you too much right? Namjoon you're my boss, my friend and last family I've got and Luna you're like my daughter I always wanted but after my wife and child died your dad told me to take care of you and always be with you and having you with me like a sticker cured my depression. Both of you helped me like no one else did. And I can't see my 2 favourite people in my life being like that why can't you just be happy with eachother?"

Namjoon pov
After what Nick said Luna stand up said a no and left. "Thank you Nick for trying but I believe that I failed like dad to her like a man to her. Thank you for being there when she needed a dad. And I heard what you said about her calling you by your name when she's with me. I won't force her again to do something she doesn't want to and you should do the same. If she feels like you're her dad let her do that because, man, you deserve it"

I said and gave him a sad smile. I looked at Luna's plate, at least she ate something and she isn't starving herself like she did years ago. I know I shouldn't call myself her father because I'm only her father in paper for her. I swear I'm trying but I'm still cold at her it's like I'm used to it and I can't change it. Not yet. I don't want her to need someone to protect her and also don't want her to hate me but I failed in this one.

I went home after a little chat with Nick it made me feel better and also we decided what to do on the next mission.

"Babe is Luna here?" I asked Ava and she nodded at me and then she called Luna downstairs. I love the way she understands me

"Luna me and Nick need your help on a mission. We all know that many people think that the Mafia queen is a woman around her fifties but it's actually you because you keep a low profile so we thought about you going in the xxxx club so you can take their boss out of the way you don't have to fuck him but you have to get him out of the club. Me and Nick will be there and we'll be in touch you'll have a mini earphone and you'll hide it with your hair. Nick said he'll give you the clothes you have to wear. Remember you'll search about a Korean guy he's 25 years old. He has brown hair and eyes he's quite handsome so you'll find him right away. Because you look international he won't understand you. I heard he also like European girls so you're the perfect person. Oh before I forget it his name is Lee Luka. Okey? Can you do it? Is quite dangerous and he is always ready for one night stand so get your pills just in case. And if you need a gun signal me and I'll give you. Are you in?"

I explained to her and she just smirked meaning she is in. She also smirked when I said that people calls her mafia queen and I know that. She got that name and she deserves it.

Ava pov
Namjoon was explaining the plan to Luna and I was there listening. Damn they play with fire Luna experienced a lot of times how is to be with a mafia boss in a room. Many tried to rape her but she killed all of them.

I heard that Luka is really strong and if he finds out who Luna is she'll be killed  "Namjoon don't you think that this is quite dangerous? She'll be alone with one of the strongest mafia bosses. I'm scared."

I said and Namjoon with Luna looked at me the same time withe a look okay what is that difficult? "Yeah babe I know that's why I'm asking Luna to do it. She is loyal to us and also super strong so I believe she's the best for that"

both me and Luna looked at him shocked. Did he just said something good for her? He has to do that 9 years after the first time she killed one of her almost raper her and back then she was only 13.

Namjoon pov
Both Ava and Luna looked at me with a shock face when I praised Luna. "Okay I'm going upstairs to my room if you need me anything call me. And thanks dad" she said and now it was my time to look at her with shock. I was so touched and it felt so good. It was like a piece of my heart being back in it place. I was so happy and smiled like an idiot and I saw Ava's face and she was so proud of me.

Words count: 1525