Chapter 2: A new encounter

Dolores POV:

I sat down at the table as Abuela started the chant,As I started eating,Abuela started walking around the table until she reached my cousin Isabela "And look at Isabela having the perfect man marry our perfect isa,dolores do we have a date!" Abuela asks me.

I raised a eyebrows and tilted my head to hear mariano clearly "Tonight. he wants 5 babies"Isabelas head sprung up with flowers with a shocked expression but I didn't really care it was just  something about his sister/Brother Y/N guzman there was something fascinating about them.

Y/N POV:

I was in the house with mom and my brother mariano its was quiet until all of sudden"Oh Y/N i almost forgot to tell you!we are going to the madrigals home for Mariano's proposal to isabela"mama said. I got nervous all of sudden and blushed a little.

There was something about that hearing girl that i really liked about her I looked up to see mom and mariano snapping there fingers I suddenly came back to life"Um... Haha! im just gonna get upstairs and um.. Get ready,yeah! Get ready" ,As I laughed nervously and ran upstairs,I  plopped myself  on the bed while looking at the ceiling and gazed out.

A/N:Its not the best but im working on it yall just be patient but After this fanfic is over i will make a pepa × reader fanfic but for now im working on this not to mention this is my first fanfic i ever wrote so.