A Type of Night~😩

|Smut And Fluff|

"Loresss" you said teasingly trying to wake up dolores, surprisingly it worked.

(TIME SKIP)

You and dolores just finished your bakery date until you have a feeling ,THAT feeling but you were too scared too ask Dolores so you kept quiet.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

DOLORES POV:

Y/N why didn't you tell me? I said "T-Tell you what hehehe" Y/ N said nervously, i death stared her she fessed up "Ok fine im..im horny dolores.." I looked at Y/N and gently smiled at her.

"Wanna go to my room" i asked smirking "Sure?" Y/N said surprised(TIME SKIP) we soon got undressed, I started sucking and biting on Y/N's neck.

________________________________

Y/N POV:

Dolores then started rubbing my Clit I lead out slight moans,dolores smirked as she started removing my underwear and started licking my clit, I started moaning ALOT.

This made Dolores smirk and lick faster if was a moaning mess now "H-hngh dolores not so h-hard😩" A few more licks and I eventually reached my climax,dolores was so fast I couldn't even walk anymore.

________________________________

DOLORES POV:

Y/N's legs were shaking so I put a towel around her and carried her to the bathroom and ran some warm water "hey sorry I was too rough" I said ashamed of myself.

Y/N smiled"Hey its okay lores you're fine" I then smiled, we both kissed before I finished washing her up and  carrying her to the room,I put her in a night gown and we both fell asleep cuddling.

________________________________

A/N:
Hey guys this is my first smut so its not good but its acceptable,I am also accepting requests now so if you have a request feel free to comment

Bye bye loves❤️