Nightmare Part 1

tw: mentions of throwing up, blood, scratching which leads to bleeding and traumatic nightmares/memories(about the wizarding war)

Hermione awoke in the middle of the night, from once again the dreams. Ever since the war had happened last year, Hermione hadn't had one peaceful night of sleep. She quickly rushed to the bathroom, ready to throw up another days worth of meal's into the toilet.

"another dream?" Ginny questioned already knowing the answer.

"yes, it keeps repeating... A little boy, year 2 at most and I hear him, He is asking for help yet I thought someone was there already so I chose to ignore and run pass and now I realise he must've wanted help from me, From me gin and I just let him die! There not just dreams, more like memories. I've asked around about him, He was apparently killed by Bellatrix." Ginny quickly rushed over and gave Hermione a hug.

"you okay?" Ginny asked in a hushed voice holding back Hermione's hair before quickly tying up in bun. Knowing she didn't like people touching her for long periods of time, but wanting to help remove her hair from her face and comfort her friend.

"yeh, I'm fine gin! same as every other night...sorry for waking you up and having to see me in this mess" She ushered quickly.

"It's fine, that's what friends are for right?"

"right." Hermione replied laughing. "you should go back to bed."

"you sure? I'll stay here if your not okay!"

"I said I'm fine gin, Thank you for caring so much. Now go get your beauty sleep ,I don't need you moody at me tomorrow."

Ginny soon left ,her laugh quieting down as the further away she got. After another 5 minutes of throwing up her food, her body finally let her rest and stop puking for the night. She sat on the cold floor tiles, Back against the freezing wall. The Gryffindor house colours speckled inside each gloss block which laid among the floor and walls of the girl dorms bathrooms in Hogwarts. How had she let Mcgonagall convince her to come back?, It was easier at the Weasley's house not being reminded of everything .Everyone had there own problems to deal with so nobody would bother her and just let her be.

Suddenly, something fell off one of the shelves inside the shower, within an second Hermione had grabbed her wand, stood up and pointed it in the direction the loud bang came from threateningly. She stayed like that for a good two minutes after realising it was a shampoo bottle, before relaxing the slightest. she then put a silencing charm on the room and locked the door.

Hermione then started silently crying, Her breaths quickly became short and shallow. The thoughts and memories started intruding her mind once again. Why didn't she just go back and help them? She could have been helping people during that time! thoughts like these kept flooding her mind and leaving damage behind once done. That's when she felt a sting of pain on the surface of the skin on her throat, and went to check what it was in the mirror.

The scar Bellatrix had made once, when she went to the Malfoy Manor had once again reopened blood slowly spilling out .This had happened multiple times before at the Weasley's house when she had severe panic attacks, the cause of all of this was the cursed dagger Bellatrix had used. Hermione got some toilet paper and started dabbing the wound not trying to irritate the skin around it. That's when the same gnawing pain appeared on her left arm, she looked down and realised the scar spelling out..Mudblood had also started gradually leaking blood unusually, it had never done this before. She tried to clean the injury but the more she cleaned the more blood appeared. Flushing the paper roll down the toilet, she picked up a body wash bottle from near by and threw it at the wall.

Bellatrix, Voldemort, Snape and even bloody fucking Draco Malfoy were the reasons for her thoughts, memories and the war. They were the reason she and everybody was suffering! She looked down at the mark on her left forearm labeling her blood status and scratched at it with all her rage peeling away layers of her skin, not helping the bleeding situation.

If only I could get away she thought to her self that's when she remembered the necklace. She could get away and no one would even realise. Where would she go to though? Everywhere held bad memories now.

That's when she realised she could go back to Malfoy Manor and injury maybe even kill Bellatrix so she wouldn't give Hermione this ugly scar and trauma, Get revenge for that boy she killed. It was the last she could do. She quickly found the Timeturner and on November 11th 1998 at 2:14am. she went back to January 5th 1998,To Malfoy Manor.

8 words

(hey author note type of thing this whole book will mostly be in Hermione's eye but things like how Draco arrives there ect I will change there perspective.)