⛅𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4

•••
🌚𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝙿𝙾𝚅🌚

I knew I could play with this little guys mind, he is so adorable. So easy to tease. I've been keeping my eye on him lately. He seemed stressed out by all the kids.

He was just looking at the ground, kicking his feet together. Then he looked up at me and as soon as we made eye contact he looked back down at his feet.

I laughed.

"So are we gonna do some crafting or let this glitter glue sit here and go to waste?" I said smiling.

Sun looked up at me and smiled. He grabbed the sliver glitter glue and a piece of paper. He started squirting the glue on the paper in a circular motion.

He noticed I was looking and said "Oh! Do you need this colour? I'm sorry!"

"No, I'm just admiring how you do it." I replied.

"Oh-" He said.

...

We looked into each others eyes.

Damn, how is he so fucking adorable.

I finally broke the eye contact, and went to grab the blue glitter glue, as soon as I did.. I noticed sun had his hand on mine.

Of course, we go for the same colour.

He jerked his hand away almost immediately. "Ah- I- sor- sorry. You can have that colour. Also I didn't mean to-" He studdered.

I turned his face towards me and put my hand on his cheek.

I leaned in and placed my lips on his to show him he had no need to be sorry.

He dropped the glitter glue onto the floor and put his hand on my shoulder.

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

"It's okay, don't be sorry." I smiled.

288 words