Wait what world am I in?...

Andrew/??? Pov:

'This sucks...'

I thought out loud as I was currently stuck in a cave of ever perpetual darkness as a warm and slimy feeling surrounded me as I couldn't see shite.
At first, I was very happy about the idea of reincarnation but then I, of course, forgot the
the first step in being reborn...and that is actually being born in itself...

At first, when I was transferred here I was alarmed and scared thinking that the whole discussion I had with God was a fever dream and that this was secretly in hell.

But after making a few observations one being that I was surrounded by warm sticky walls, two that I couldn't move very well besides the little kicks and punches I could do, and finally three I was able to a hear a constant heartbeat with lungs breathing ever since I have been in here.

And besides those obvious facts, Fairy also told me once that I was currently inside my mother's womb already answering my suspicions of where I was.

Fairy in the meantime has kept me company for the remainder of being inside my new mom's womb but after a while, she said she had to go to sleep so she could prepare herself for when I was born to absorb some of the magic in this world to be able to make a physical form.

I knew that Fairy would be ok since she was inside my head but it was still kinda lonely and boring in this dark abyss as I had no one to talk to.
And I really had no idea of how long I have been in here since the passage of time inside a stomach is hard to keep up with.

During that time I would often try to envision what my new world would be as I tried to run through every fantasy genre I knew about.

Lord of the Rings, Warcraft, Beast Lords, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, Star Wars, Konosuba, etc.

My mind just kept racing through just envisioning what I would be like in any of these worlds.
Because I honestly couldn't wait to see what my world is like.

After a while of just recollecting some of my memories of dank memes in the excitement of what my world was gonna be like.

Until I suddenly felt a shift within as I was slowly turning upside down in the womb.

'Wait is it time?! Am I finally going to be born!!!'

I thought in excitement as I was finally about to be let out of this warm fleshy cave as I slowly started going down headfirst out of my mom I suppose.

As I was slowly approaching my exit loud noises were being heard as I could only guess that those were the sounds of my mother screaming in pain and some others trying to calm her down.

But after reaching the exit I suddenly felt a current of pain as it felt like my head was getting crushed and I couldn't help but internally cry out quietly.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS SHIT HURTS!!!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT BEING BORN HURT LIKE THIS!!!"

As I was going off on my cussing rant as my head was certainly being crushed by something I didn't want to say or describe and I was finding it a lot harder to breathe now.

Then that made me question how was I able to breathe at all during the time I was in my mom's womb.

I know that giving birth is very painful for a woman but I didn't think being born would hurt the newborn(me) as well.