Chapter 1

(( uh some quick info: i'm not gonna be concerned about capitalization, and i'm probably not gonna be writing any smut.  also this is gonna be a genderless reader fanfic:D ))

You couldn't wait! you finally got your dream job, at the pizzaplex. sure it was just a night guard job but still you were very excited.

you put on your favorite sweater and jeans and some combat boots. you then grabbed your phone, keys, and bag and left to your new job. your shift would start at 12 and end at 6.

you arrived at your new job and went inside the building. first you decided to explore every area. you greeted a lot of the animatronics and they all seemed very friendly! you found you that you and roxanne actually had a lot in common.

eventually you made it to the daycare. you entered the big room and saw a sun animatronic jump from an area above the ball pit into the ball pit. confused, you went near the it. soon the bright yellow animatronic came up and started to excitedly greet you. you found him quite interesting. you smiled and greeted him back. "so i heard your the new night guard, if i'm correct?" he said as his smile got somehow bigger. "yup!" you smiled back. "sooo i have until 6 am and right now it's currently.." you had to check your watch that laid on your wrist first. " 1:20 am. i already met all the other animatronics so why don't we do something?" you said out of boredom. "okay! what would you like to do.." the animatronic said. "y/n!" you replied, giving him your name. "y/n! what a nice name! i'm sundrop!" sundrop said happily.

"can i call you sunny?" you said with a smile. you swore you saw some blush on his face. but you brushed it off and thought that because he was an animatronic, he wouldn't blush. "U-Uh yeah! yeah that would be nice!" Sundrop said. "Oh." suddenly he got serious. "don't turn the lights off. okay?"

"O-Oh yeah of course!" you said confused. "Okay! what do you wanna do first Y/n?" he said changing he subject rather quickly. you were about to reply when suddenly the power shut off. "N-No! why would you do that?! i warned you! i warned you!!" suddenly sundrop feel backwards. worried and scared you quickly went over to him. "I-i'm so sorry! that wasn't me i don't know why the power shut o-" before you could finish your sentence you noticed sundrop had changed. He now looked like the moon animatronic that you saw in a statue. "h-hey who are you? where's sunny?" you said scaredly. "dont be scared." a raspy voice could be heard from the animatronic.

you just stared at him, confused. he sat up. now both of you were sitting across from each other on the floor. you gulped and stared at him. he closed his eyes. "i'm moondrop. what's your name sweetie?" he asked with a small smile. "Y-Y/n." you replied still a little shocked. "are you m-mad at me?" you asked. "now, why would i be mad at such a sweet person like you?" he answered. "b-because the lights turned off and it seemed like sundrop had thought it was me." you said

"oh no, this happens sometimes it's okay. would you like me to guide you to the generators?" he said and stood himself up. you did along side him and smiled. "yeah that would be nice." you giggled.

you and moondrop walked together. he eventually grabbed your hand out of comfort since you had told him you were scared of the dark. He chuckled and you two kept walking. even though there was some silence, it was a very comfortable silence. you eventually found the last generator and moondrop stopped you for a moment. he cupped you face and smiled. "talk to ya later." he said before he turned on the last generator making the light flip back on.

moondrop dropped to the floor and you looked over him and saw sundrop again. "oh sunny! i'm so sorry i didn't turn the lights off i swear. moondrop helped me find the generators." you explained to him and gave him a big hug. he looked relieved and confused at the same time. "uh moondrop never really liked anyone. i wonder why he was so calm and nice to y/n." sundrop mumbled to himself. "okay! now that that's solved, what do you want to do?" you smiled.

huh maybe i'll spend more time here when i'm working. you thought to yourself as you played hide and seek with sundrop.

word count: 820
date: 1/4/22
uhh yeye i hope you guys liked this! i'm probably now gonna do anymore danganronpa stuff since i like fnaf a lot more :)