Chapter 2!

warning: cursing, crying, panic attack (?)

OKAY LITTLE A/N IM GONNA BE USING BOLD ITALICS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS :))

you worked 5 nights a week for your job as a security guard at the pizzaplex. this was your second day! you were so excited to go see sundrop and moondrop again. for your job as a security guard you had to basically find anyone if they might've snuck in. you relied on the security bots and other night guards to notify you if someone broke in or if a problem was caused.

you got ready for the coming night. you put on a black t-shirt, a f/c hoodie, some black sweatpants (or jeans which ever you prefer:)), and some f/c converse. you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. you were so excited to see moondrop and sundrop again! you walked to your car with your keys and phone in hand and drove to your work place. you admired the huge pizzaplex and took a deep breath before walking through the glass doors.

'huh i wonder what i should do first.?' you first went to go say hello to roxy. her and you were actually good friends considering you and her met a day ago. you tapped on the glass of her room. you raised your hand and waved it back and forth and smiled. "Hi roxanne!" you greeted. she looked at you then realized who you were and smiled back. "oh hi y/n!" she walked up the glass. "how are you?" she asked. "i'm doing pretty good! i actually love hanging out around here." you replied. "i heard you spent a lot of time at the daycare yesterday. does Y/n have a crush?~" roxanne teased.

you blushed. you never thought of sundrop or moondrop that way but now that you think about their actions towards you, you think that you may like them. 'ONLY A LITTLE THOUGH!' you thought to yourself. "n-no! of course not!" you defended. she chuckled at your reaction. you two talked for a little while before you went to go visited and check up on the other animatronics.

eventually you found yourself at the daycare. you smiled and pushed the doors open. you couldn't find sundrop at first and started to search for him. "dang it where are ya sunny?" you mumbled to yourself. suddenly the power went out. "god damn it!" you cursed at yourself.

"moondrop!" you yelled for him. you started to get scared since you were terrified of the dark. you curled up into a ball and started to cry.
"m-moondrop w-where are y-you." you chocked and whatever sound you made was muffled due to you shoving your head in your knees. suddenly you felt a hand rest on your back. you screamed in terror but slowly realized it was moondrop. you then flung yourself into him into a hug. he was shocked for a minute but soon melted into it. "shh it's okay i'm here. down worry you have nothing to fear." he said comfortingly.

after a while you pulled away embarrassed you made yourself look scared. "i'm r-really sorry about that." you laughed at yourself. he reassured you that it was okay and constantly asked you if you were alright. "i don't know why sun was hiding from you?" moondrop said. you seemed confused. 'why would sunny be hiding from me?' you thought. "s-so are we gonna have to find those generators again?" you asked. moondrop nodded. you both started walking and searching for the generators. "uh yeah usually i don't do this with the night guards but.." moondrop said out of nowhere. he stopped walking which also made you stop. "but what?" you asked out of confusion.

moondrop then placed a hand onto your soft face and gently made you face him. he got close to your face and whispered, "i really like the company. please don't try and leave y/n." you were genuinely shocked at first but soon smiled. "i promise." you two stayed liked that for a little while for comfort. "alight! let's find the rest of these generators!" you said proudly.

word count: 791
date: 1/4/22
ahh there's gonna need to be a little part two for this chapter cause why not! >:D

anyways tysm for reading this!! i'm having so much fun writing it and please feel free to suggest some stuff i should add ((btw most fanfics have moon as aggressive so uh i'm trying to calm him down a bit. like he's aggressive to other people but more comfortable around you and he wants to figure out why? i hope you guys like that idea lemme know if not:) <3 ))