Chatper 2.5

HELLO SMALL A/N: TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT ON THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS AHHH <33 ALSO THIS IS A .5 CHAPTER SO ITS JUST GONNA BE LONG <3 IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS!

you and moon eventually found all the generators. "thank you for helping me." you turned and smiled to moon before turning on the last generator making the lights flip back on. when you saw sun you greeted him with a big hug. "hi sunny! i was looking for you! where did you go?" you asked. "o-oh. i was uh .. busy?" he seemed like he came up with that off the spot but you shrugged it off. "that's okay! moon helped me get the lights back on." you smiled at him.

your stomach grumbled. sun looked down at you in question. "oh! you're hungry!" sundrop smiled realizing why your body made that sound. "let me get you something." his smiled grew somehow wider. "it's alright sunny i brought my own food." you chuckled.

you opened your bag and searched for the lunch box you brought. "huh i cant find it." you said aloud. "that just means you'll have to enjoy my amazing cooking!" sun jumped up and down in excitement. you giggled. you loved both sun and moon-. wait.? did you just say love?! no you couldn't love an animatronic..

could you..?

word count: 235
date: 1/7/22