❤️After Work Numeru 2❤️

Hdhfbfheh

Part 2 since I have gotten requests for this-
Time for actual smut @-@ the smut does not ease into it, it goes right in kinda...

Sorry I haven't been updating this a lot, I've had a long summer break.

Umh,the italic is the memories of the previous night (part 1)

Anyway-

Love you all and enjoy! <3

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

Their tounges intertwined with each others, their body's pushed against one another's almost like they were one. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every single part.

Mrs. Light said they a'ced the project, but there were some stains on some of the papers she was given. They both looked at each other instantly, remembering everything that happened that night.

Wilbur thrown on the bed, Jared hovering above him, their lips never breaking apart.

They both blushed with embarrassment and immediately apologized.

Slowly, Wilbur shirt was removed. Then Jared's shirt much quicker.

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again, understand?" Mrs. Light scolded them.

Wilbur pulled away from the kiss, fumbling dumbly trying to get Jared's fly down. Jared laughed lightly at his struggle.

"We understand, and we are sorry about the inconvenience.." The two repeated, almost like practice.

"Need help, cutie?" Jared smugly stated, eyeing Wilbur struggling with taking Jared's pants off. "Shut it! Let me do this!"

"Stop apologizing and just get outa here, you reckless children."

Eventually Wilbur succeeded in his efforts to get Jared bottomless. And Jared immediately latched himself only Wilburs neck, while pulling his pants down.

"Yes ma'am! And sorry for the inconve-" Wilbur said once again but was cut off by Jared pulling him out of the classroom harshly, waving goodbye to their teacher.

A rough hand was wrapped around Wilburs neck, with a harsh grip. Another hand having a deathly grip on his hip with he bounced up and down on Jared's member, moaning loudly.

"Hey? Jared, what was that for?" Being pulled into their next class, Wilbur was so confused. They had about 20 minutes before class started, and their teacher wasn't even in the room.

As he began to reach him climax, his bounces got slower due to his energy running out. The hand on his neck was released and intend put on his hips, guiding the British boy up and down.

"Jared..?" What was wrong with him? He was silent and not making eye contact.

Jared began thrusting up to meet with the down bounce of Wilbur making him scream out his lovers name. Both of them taking advantage of the fact that they were only ones in the big house. Even if they weren't that wouldn't matter, Wilbur's room was far enough away from where his parents usually were.

"Oh that was embarrassing..." Jared finally spoke, letting go of his grasp on Wilburs wrist.

Continuing the fast pace of bouncing met with thrusting, it eventually fell off rhythm and began to get sloppier. Wilbur's face in full bliss, his eyes rolled back and his tounge lolled out moans and screams still emitting from him.

"Yeah.. You got a point there.." Wilbur said, awkwardly messaging his sore neck with his hand.

Wilbur planted his hands on Jared's chest, trying his best to keep his balance. A few more thrusts and bounces and Wilbur came all over himself and Jared's chest and a few random papers, almost collapsing completely.

The two stayed silent for a few more minutes, one of them trying to figure out a way to apologize to Mrs. Light for the 'drink' stains on their homework papers.

Jared thrusted a couple more times and pushed himself as far into Wilbur as he could, reaching his climax.

The other was trying to think on how to get the other alone, so they could 'reenact' what they did last night, minus the actual working on the project part.

Feeling filled to be brim, Wilbur finally collapsed onto Jared's chest, careful not to put his face in his own semen. Jared carefully moved his lover off of his chest, hovering on top of him. Basking in the way he looked. Jared slowly pulled out of Wilbur, him trying to not make the boy to over stimulated. Wilbur whined at the feeling of emptiness, or at the overstimulation he wasn't to sure himself.

Wilbur finally came(heh) up with the idea that they would invite Mrs. Light over to his house for a nice dinner, no messing around.

Jared watched in amazement as he say his own cum dripping out of Wilburs asshole, before pulling himself away from the wonderful sight to go get the things to clean up.

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

How did you like it? This is my first ever smut so if you have any feedback or suggestions please let me know :D

This also is not something I normally do, the flashback type of stuff, but I hope it came out good for all of you..

847 words, not much but it's good :)